- 相关推荐
英文面试对话情景对话
学英语,除了背单词以外,对于口语、写作等应用环境下,最最重要的就是词组和短语的掌握了,掌握好最基本的词组就是学好英语口语的基本功,以下小编带来英文面试对话情景对话,欢迎阅读参考!
英文面试对话情景对话 1
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it
你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
英语面试对话范文Q: Why did you leave your last job?
你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the
我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring.
乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few seconds)
(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。 A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the
有
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理別人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: How do you handle your failure?
你怎样对待自己的失敗?
A: None of us was born
我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。
Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company.
为贵公司竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is most important in your life right now?
眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.
希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues concern you the most?
目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China entry to WTO on our industry.
目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?
你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:)
It would be premature for me to predict this.
现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
(甚至还可以打趣的说:)
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:)
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
英文面试对话情景对话 2
A: I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.
B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
A: Thank you!
谢谢
B: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫张航
B: What is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上的特点是什么?
A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I dont like to leave things half-done.Im very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。
B: What subject did you major in?
你辅修过什么专业吗?
A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
B: Why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?
A: I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你的最终决定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我们将于下周末之前联系你。
A: Great. Im looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。
A: Goodbye.
再见。
英文面试对话情景对话 3
A:What kind of jobs have you had?
你曾经做过什么工作?
B:I worked as a personnel manager in a state-owned company, and then I transferred to joint venture as a sales manager. So I am familiar with the food market in China.
我在一家国有公司里做过人事经理, 接着转到一家私有企业做销售经理。 因此我对中国的食品市场很熟悉。
A:How did your previous employers treat you?
你以前的雇主对你怎么样?
B:They treated me very well. We cooperated harmoniously and respected each other.
他们都对我很好。我们合作得很和谐,互相尊重对方。
A:What have you learned from the jobs your have had?
从你以前的工作中,你学到了什么?
B:I have learned some skills about how to deal with clients and how to behave myself as a personnel manager.
我学到了一些和顾客相处的技巧, 到了作为一名人事部经理的适当行为举止。
A:When you worked in your previous company, which did you prefer, working with other people or by yourself?
你在以前公司工作的时候,你喜欢和其他人一起工作还是你自己单独工作?
B:I preferred working with other colleagues when I worked in my previous company. I think teamwork and cooperation are very important. No matter how competent he or she is in a company, he can’t do without them.
我更喜欢和其他同事在一起工作。我 认为团结合作是非常重要的。不管他或她多有能力,都离不开大家的团结与合作。
【英文面试对话情景对话】相关文章:
英语面试对话情景03-17
外企面试英语情景对话04-29
外企英语面试的情景对话04-24
英语面试情景对话范文10-14
简短英语面试情景对话05-16
英语求职面试情景对话04-11
英语求职面试的情景对话04-12
销售面试英语情景对话03-20
外企面试的英语情景对话03-18
面试英语:外企面试英语情景对话04-22