1. Excuse me , may I come in? 2. Come in please!
3. Good morning. / Good afternoon. / Good evening. 4. How do you do?
5. Sit down, please. / Take a seat, please. / Have a seat, please. 6. Would you have a seat please?
7. How are you? / How are you doing? / How are you getting along? 8. I am fine, thank you.
9. I‟m extremely well, thank you. 10. I am very well indeed, thank you.
11. Great, thanks. / Fine, thanks. / Not bad, thanks. / So-so, thank you! 12. How „s it going? / What‟s up? / What‟s happening?
13. Not bad, thank you / So-so, thank you. Great, thank you. / Fine, thank you. 14. Nothing much. 15. Same as usual.
16. And you? / What about you? / How about you? 17. Great, thanks. / Fine, thanks. / Not bad, thanks.
18. Nice to meet you. / Glad to meet you. / Pleased to meet you!
19. It‟s so nice to meet you. / I am pleased t meet you. / I am so glad to meet you. 20. So am I.
21. Thank you. / Thanks. / Thank you very much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a million. / Thank you so much.
22. See you later. / See you next time. / See you tomorrow. / See you. 23. Goodbye. / Bye. / So long. 24. Good luck.
25. My pleasure. / It‟s my pleasure to meet you. 26. It‟s an honor to know you. 27. It‟s a pleasure.
28. I am very happy to meet you. 29. How have you been? 30. Fine, thank you.
31. The pleasure is mine. 32. I am honored.
33. I am happy to have the chance to meet you.
34. I appreciated everything you‟ve done for me. 35. I am very grateful to you for your kindness. 36. Thanks a lot for giving me this chance. 37. Hope you have a good time. 38. Wish you have a good time.
39. I am very glad to have the opportunity to meet you.
40. How many people are there in your family?
41. My family consists of 4 persons.
42. Are you single or married? 43. I am still single.
44. Can you tell me which school did you graduate from? 45. I graduated from .. 45.--- What is your address?
------Zhongshan Road, Xiamen, Fujian 361004.
46. ---- What kind of personality do you have? ./ Can you describe your personal characters?
---- I always exert my utmost effort to do everything I should do, And I don‟t like to leave something half-done.
47. --- Do you think you are introvert or extrovert?内向外向
------Extrovert. I think I mix well and enjoy doing things with others. 83. I am a local resident.