如何充满自信轻松自如地聊天?

时间:2020-12-12 14:26:10 Interview 我要投稿

如何充满自信轻松自如地聊天?

  当你准备说英语的时候是不是说不来呢?你的舌头打结了吗?Cat got your tongue? Are you tongue-tied?如果是,你可能只是很害羞。这些成语都指的是当你想说什么但是就是不能把这些词说出口的情景。你将能自信说英语吗?

  这儿有一些能让你克服害羞问题的技巧

  Practice out loud.

  你可能早已听说过了。唯一的方法就是不断操练。经常使用英语并大声的说出口。一些学生默默无声的操练-只在脑海中进行对话。但你需要让你的嘴巴习惯这些单词-而且你的耳朵也要习惯他们。你可以在任何时间大声操练-私底下的,和朋友一起,或在在线口语课堂中操练。

  Plan ahead and warm up.

  如果你必须使用英语对话或演讲时,想一想你需要讲的话。事先操练一些短语。适应一些语音。然后,和别人的对话你就能有所准备了。

  Build confidence by going back to basics.

  害羞的说话者最大的恐惧就是怕他们说话时听起来很傻或者别人听不懂,所以因此我建议大家使用一些简单的语法结构,使用你很熟悉的.基本短语。

  Umm and aah.

  模范英语为母语人士的讲话方式。如果你不能确定该说什么或忘了词,那就停顿一下并加一个语气词,就象"um", "er",或"ah"。这样能给你留些时间并暗示听者你要说些什么。有时候你所需要的只是从口中发一些 "umms"的声音。但小心不要太依赖这个词,否则这会变成你改不掉的紧张的毛病!

  【相关阅读】

  如何轻松回答老外的提问?

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

  Q:Give me a summary of your current job deion. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

  Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)

  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

  A:Yes, I think so.

  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

  A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

  A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

  A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

  Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

  A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

  A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。)

  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)

  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

 

【如何充满自信轻松自如地聊天?】相关文章:

如何流利而自信地说英语08-21

如何跟相亲对象聊天08-28

如何选购地巾10-09

如何跟女生聊天-跟女生聊天的四大技巧08-15

社交中应该如何聊天「附情景」08-15

如何跟人聊天-社交中常见的五大情景聊天技巧08-15

如何顺利地拿到offer12-14

销售人员如何培养自信08-02

如何正确地进行搭讪09-02