外贸英语对话之告别晚餐

时间:2017-05-12 编辑:绮雯 手机版

  引导语:在外贸交易过程中少不了告别晚餐,下面是yjbys小编整理的外贸英语对话之告别晚餐,欢迎参考!

  Part One

  A: Good evening. What can I do for you?

  服务员:晚上好,我能为你做点什么?

  W: Good evening. I am Wang Yang. I reserved a box this morning.

  王:晚上好。我是王洋,我今天早上预订了—个包厢。

  A: Please wait a moment. Yes. This way, please.

  服务员:请梢等。是的,请这边走。

  W: Thank you.

  王:谢谢。

  S: (In front of the table) I am very glad we can conclude this deal. Thanks for your kind hospitality and this magnificent dinner.

  史密斯:(餐桌前)我很高兴与你们达成此笔交易。谢谢你们盛情款待和 这么好的晩餐。

  W: It is our pleasure. (To waiter) Can you take our order now?

  王:这是我们的荣幸。(向服务员) 我们现在可以点菜吗?

  A: Of course, this is the menu.

  服务员:当然,这是菜单。

  W: Mr. Smith, what would you like to eat?

  王:史密斯先生,你想吃点什么呢?

  S: It is really difficult to choose from so much delicious food. (Facing the waiter) What do you recommend?

  史密斯:从这么多好吃的菜中真是难以选 择。(面向服务员)有什么菜可 以推荐吗?

  A: The seafood is delicious here.

  服务员:这里的海鲜很好吃。

  W: Do you have any local specialties?

  王:你这儿有没有地方风味菜?

  A: Yes. This dish is Beijing specialty.

  服务员:这道菜是北京名菜。

  S:I want this and this. That is all.

  史密斯:我要这个和这个。就这些了。

  A: Good. What do you want to eat?

  服务员:好的。你要吃点什么呢?

  W: Can I have the same as his?

  王:我能要和他一样的吗?

  A: Of course. Please wait a moment. They will be ready right away.

  服务员:当然。请梢等,马上就好。

  W: Good. Now, cheer for our successful cooperation and better prospects in the future!

  王:好的。为我们的成功合作和以后 的美好前景干杯。

  S: Cheers!

  服务员:干杯。

  Part Two

  Z: It's such a pity that you are leaving so soon.You haven't had time to have some fun here yet.

  真的很遗憾,你这么快就要走了。你还没有 时间在这好好玩一下呢。

  G: Yeah. Time flies really fast. But I got a fax from our head office saying that there is something happened over there, so I have to go back at once!

  是啊。时间过得真快。但是总公司那边发来 传真说有事,我不得不马上回去_。

  Z: Is there anything I can help you?

  有什么我可以帮助你的吗?

  G: No, thank you. I really appreciate your thoughtful help and care for me during my time in China.

  不用了,谢谢。真的很感谢我在中国这段时 间你对我周到的帮助和关心。

  Z: Don't mention it. It's my pleasure. Please accept this small gift as a souvenir to China.

  不用客气。这是我的荣幸。请收下这个小礼 物,作为你来中国的纪念。

  G: You are always so considerate. I won't forget this travel.

  你想得真是太周到了。我不会忘记此次旅 行的。

  Z: What time will your plane take off?

  你的飞机什么时候起飞啊?

  G: 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Oh, it will take off immediately. There is just five minutes left.

  下午四点。哦,马上就起飞了,还有五分钟。

  Z: You are welcome to come again to China and have a good look when you have an opportunity.

  欢迎你有机会再来中国看一看。

  G: OK, I will. Thank you for seeing me off. It starts boarding, and I have to go now.

  嗯,我会的。谢谢你来送我。开始登机了, 我要走了。

  Z: Then I wish you a pleasant journey. Bye-bye.

  那我祝你一路平安。拜拜。

  G: Bye-bye.

  拜拜。

本文已影响
外贸英语对话之告别晚餐相关推荐