谈判桌上不失风采

时间:2020-11-29 18:48:42 Negotiation 我要投稿

谈判桌上不失风采

  1、It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

  希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

  2、We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

  我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

  3、We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

  我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

  4、I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

  我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

  5、We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

  我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

  1.Let’s get down to business, shall we?

  让我们开始谈生意好吗?

  2.I’d like to tell you what I think about that.

  我想告诉你我的一些想法。

  3.Are those prices FOB or CIF?

  这些价格是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价?

  4.Are these prices wholesale or retail?

  这些价格是批发价还是零售价?

  5.That’s too high.

  价钱太高了。

  6.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.

  噢,不,这是最低价。

  7.Let us have your rock-bottom price.

  我们给你低价。

  8.What’s the price range?

  价格范围是多少?

  9.they start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.

  它们以50元起价,至多到200元。

  10.the price is quite reasonable.

  这价格相当合理。

  11.the price is unreasonable.

  这价格高得不合理。

  12.Can you make it a little cheaper?

  =Can you come down a little?

  =Can you reduce the price?

  你能不能算便宜一点?

  13.That sounds very impressive.

  那似乎非常好。

  14.That sounds reasonable.

  那似乎非常好。

  15.I’d like to hear your ideas on…

  我想听听你关于……的'看法。

  16.You’re offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?

  你提供我们的这种产品报价是每台1800元吗,对吗?

  17.We’d appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.

  如果你能以每台1350元的价格卖给我们,我们将不胜感激。

  18.Taking the qulity into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.

  考虑到产品质量,我认为价格是合理的。

  19.there’s one problem to be mentioned.

  有一个问题要提出来。

  20.the price we quoted is quite good for your country.

  我们报的价格相当适合贵国。

  21.the price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.

  你报的价格对于出口而言,有点偏高。

  22.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.

  你们的价格比去年的高15%。

  23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.

  在这一点上我想你是误会我了。

  24.We’re in complete aGREement.

  我们完全同意。

  25.I can’t make a decision at this time.

  我无法现在做决定。

  26. It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.

  我们无法以这种价格销售。

  27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.

  380元大约是我们能出的最低价格。

  28.I’m afraid I can’t aGREe with you there.

  恐怕我不能同意您出的价格。

  29.Your price is higher than that of other companies.

  你方的价格比其它公司的价格要高。

  30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.

  不过鉴于产品的优良质量,我们的价格是非常合理。

【谈判桌上不失风采】相关文章:

谈判桌上,不失风采01-12

英语阅读如何不失分09-25

英语阅读不失分的技巧09-24

朋友开业不失礼的祝福词10-12

不失情人论的原文及译文08-14

英语阅读题做题不失分方法推荐10-04

领袖风采拓展项目02-15

关于不失分的雅思听力完美攻略参考11-21

让你永不失败的创业经验06-19