职场礼仪英语有哪些

时间:2017-11-29 编辑:嘉琪 手机版

  1. Leaning Back too muchyou come off lazy or arrogant.

  过度向后倚靠使你看起来很懒惰或自大。

  2. Leaning forwardcan seem aggressive. Aim for a neutral posture.

  身体前倾看起来有挑衅的意味。应该换一个更中立的姿势。

  3. Breaking eye contact too sooncan make you seem untrustworthy or overly nervous. Hold eye contact a hair longer, especially during a handshake.

  眼神接触时间太短会使你看起来不可信或过度紧张。应保持稍长时间的眼神接触,特别是在握手的时候。

  4. Nodding too muchcan make you look like a bobble head doll! Even if you agree with whats being said, nod once and then try to remain still.

  点头太频繁会让你看起来像一个点头玩偶!即使你同意对方所说的,点一次头并试着保持静止就可以了。

  5. Chopping or pointing with your handsfeels aggressive.

  打断别人说话或用手指着对方会看起来很挑衅。

  6. Crossing your armsmakes you look defensive, especially when youre answering questions. Try to keep your arms at your sides.

  交叉手臂让你显得自我防御,尤其是在回答问题的时候。尽量保持你的双臂在身体的两侧。

  7. Fidgetinginstantly telegraphs how nervous you are. Avoid it at all costs.

  很多小动作瞬间就能显示你有多么的紧张不安。尽一切所能避免这种情况。

  8. Holding your hands behind your back (or firmly in your pockets)can look rigid and stiff. Aim for a natural, hands at your sides posture.

  把手放在身后(或紧紧地攥在口袋里)看起来会死板僵硬。换一个自然的,双手保持在身体两旁的姿势。

  9. Looking up or looking aroundis a natural cue that someone is lying or not being themselves. Try to hold steady eye contact.

  向上看或到处张望这是一个说谎或违心的暗示。尽量保持稳定的眼神交流。

  10. Staringcan be interpreted as aggressive. Theres a fine line between holding someones gaze and staring them down.

  目不转睛地瞪着别人这有可能会解读为有侵略性的眼神。保持眼神接触和瞪大眼睛的区别只有一线之差。

  11. Failing to smilecan make people uncomfortable, and wonder if you really want to be there. Go for a genuine smile especially when meeting someone for the first time.

  缺少笑容会让别人感觉不舒服,并且会猜想你是否真的愿意逗留在这里。尝试给别人一个真诚的微笑吧,特别是在与他人初次见面的时候。

  12. Stepping back when youre asking for a decisionconveys fear or uncertainty. Stand your ground, or even take a slight step forward with conviction.

  在询问决定的时候身体向后退传递着惊恐和不确定的信息。脚踏实地,或者甚至可以坚定地向前踏一小步。

  13. Your fingers or holding palms uplooks like a begging position and conveys weakness.

  指尖向上或手心朝上看起来像是一个乞求的姿势,传递着软弱的信息。

  14. Standing with hands on hipsis an aggressive posture, like a bird or a dog puffing themselves up to look bigger.

  站着的时候双手放在臀部上这是一个好斗的姿势,就像一只小鸟或小狗鼓吹声势让自己看起来更强大的样子。

  15. Checking your phone or watchsays you want to be somewhere else. Plus, its just bad manners.

  查看手机或手表意味着你想离开这里到别的地方。再者,这是不礼貌的动作。

  英语的职场礼仪

  守则1. Always answer a call promptly. Its always best to answer the phone with a pleasant tone of voice!

  即便是接一个普通的电话,也要用令人愉快的声音,并且快速响应对方!拿起电话的时后,你永远都要记得主动问好,一句愉快的问候语往往让沟通更为顺畅。当结束的电话时候,同样不要忘记说声Thank you!

  Most importantly, when you talk on the phone, you should always present your most professional image! 永远保持自己专业态度和形象很重要!

  守则2. Avoid noise and distractions at work! Watch the volume of your voice!

  避免噪音和干扰!任何时候,无论是讲话,还是接电话,还是做其他的事情,都要控制自己讲话的音量!

  Remember to create a quiet work environment and avoid doing things that pollute the office environment! 你要注意,声音会严重影响到办公环境,当心不经意的行为影响到周围同事对你的态度!

  守则3. Never talk with your mouth full!

  永远不要嘴里一边塞满食物,一边还在滔滔不绝,大声说笑。这些都被视为职场上不专业的行为。

  Please note, good table manners reflect your personality in many occasions! 不要小看餐桌礼仪,它可以透露出一个人真实的个性。

  守则4. Take lunch only during the assigned hour and avoid eating at your desk!

  在公司规定午餐时间里用餐,如果有同事或者客户在你的办公室里,最好不要在办公桌前用餐。虽然何时何地用餐是你的自由,但在规定的午餐时间里,如果没有十分迫切的工作,最好和同事一道用餐,顺便交流沟通。否则,大家都用餐回来,你却在外用餐,一旦有人找你,或者客户来电,就会出现尴尬的局面。

  Remember, your success depends on the image that you have created for yourself! 切记,你的成功取决于你为自己建立的形象!

  守则5. Avoid bad habits and unconscious movements on the job!

  不要将一些个人坏习惯和下意识的动作带到职场上!许多个人习惯你也许不以为然,比如说,咬指甲(biting your nails), 抠鼻子(picking your nose)。但办公室是一个公共场合,这些不雅的行为往往让你专业形象大打折扣。

  Please make sure to keep your hands away from your face! 摒弃那些恼人的坏习惯吧!尽量不要在公共场合折腾你的面部。

  守则6. Avoid habitual tardiness. Its important to show good behavior at work!

  要避免习惯性拖拉作风,工作时好好表现十分重要!

  Keep in mind that tardiness can have a big impact on workplace relations and make you miss out on a lot of good opportunities! 请牢记,拖拉作风会影响你的人际关系,更可能会让你错失职业生涯发展的良机!

  守则7. Stay away from talking your career aspirations and personal goals!

  职场上,尽量避免谈论和分享有关你的职业抱负和目标的话题!这样的话题会让同事和公司怀疑你的职业忠诚度,影响你的发展前程。此外,还有许多话题属于职场禁忌的范畴,包括个人隐私、宗教、健康等话题。不要将工作和个人生活混为一谈,要清楚它们之间的界限。

  Again, be careful with your language in the workplace and try to avoid those types of topics as much as possible! 注意你的用语,远离忌讳话题,会让你的工作更加容易和轻松。

  守则8. Sit up straight at your desk, and it can also help boost your confidence!

  俗话说,坐有坐相,站有站姿!良好坐姿也会提升你的自信!想象一下,你的同事是否会对一个坐在电脑前,缩着脖子,弓着腰的人留下好印象?

  For sure, confidence is everything! If you have confidence, everything will work out! 没错,自信决定一个人的成败与否。

[职场礼仪英语有哪些]相关文章:

1.职场必备的职场礼仪英语

2.职场礼仪英语

3.国际通用职场礼仪英语

4.礼仪英语:职场会话句型

5.职场礼仪英语知识

6.职场电邮英语礼仪

7.礼仪英语:职场会话

8.职场礼仪英语细节

9.职场会议的礼仪英语

10.用餐礼仪 职场英语

职场礼仪英语有哪些相关推荐