英语: “爱”的英语口语

时间:2020-11-10 18:07:32 礼仪英语 我要投稿

实用英语: 有关“爱”的英语口语

  1. Cinderella was head over heels in lovewith Prince Charming.
  灰姑娘深深爱上了白马王子。
  head over heels in love:when someone is totally in love and is excited about it 深深爱上某人、爱得神魂颠倒
  2. To get Judy to go out with him, Bob lied and told her that her boyfriend was seeing another woman. "All’s fair in love and war", he told himself.
  为了约朱迪出去,鲍勃撒谎说朱迪的男友背着她见其他女人。他还对自己说:“在爱情和战争中,一切都情有可原。”
  All’s fair in love and war:In some situations, such as when you are in love or waging war, you are allowed to be deceitful in order to get what you want. 在爱情和战争中,一切都情有可原。
  3. My Grandma likes to dance with me: she’s very young at heart.
  我奶奶喜欢跟我跳舞:她可真是人老心不老啊!
  young at heart:when a person thinks and behaves as if they are younger than their actual age 人老心不老、心态年轻
  4. Tom is so handsome – he’s a real heart-throb.
  汤姆长得很帅,他可真算得上是个“万人迷”。
  heart-throb: a famous person who people find attractive 迷人的`出名男子,大众情人(尤指男演员或歌手)
  5. I told my friend that he had upset me and we had a heart-to-heart.
  我告诉我朋友说我对他有些意见,我们开诚布公地谈了一次。
  heart-to-heart: a serious talk between people, where they talk openly and honestly about their feelings 坦诚亲切的交谈;谈心
  6. My Auntie Susan played Cupidwhen she introduced my brother to her friend.
  苏珊姨妈为我弟和她的朋友牵线,介绍他们认识。
  played Cupid:to arrange for two people to meet, hoping that they will fall in love with each other 扮演红娘的角色
  7. I had a change of heartand decided not to go on the date.
  我改变了主意,决定不去赴约了。
  change of heart:when someone changes their mind or opinion about something 改变主意
  8. The witch cackled as she cast her spell on the love potion. "Now the prince will fall in love with me", she said.
  在给那瓶爱情魔药施展法术时,巫婆咯咯地笑了起来。“这下王子会爱上我了吧”,她说。
  love potion: a spell that makes someone fall in love with you when they drink it 爱情魔药
  9. Sometimes I think she’s lovely, but sometimes I don’t like her at all. It’s a love-haterelationship.
  有时我觉得她很可爱,但是有时候我又一点都不喜欢她。我对她真是又爱又恨啊!
  love-hate:to have conflicting feelings about a person 又爱又恨
  10. They call each other ’sweetie-pie’ and ’cuddle-monster’. They are verylovey-dovey.
  他们叫对方“甜甜派”和“乖乖熊”,真是甜得发腻了。
  lovey-dovey:to be very affectionate towards another person. This is often used in a negative way. 过于情意绵绵的

实用英语: 有关“爱”的英语口语

【实用英语: 有关“爱”的英语口语】相关文章:

实用英语口语短句08-08

少儿实用英语口语11-11

实用英语口语集锦08-07

出国实用英语口语大全08-27

实用英语口语练习方法08-19

实用英语口语句子08-29

境外旅游实用英语口语08-08

实用英语口语句子12-14

商务实用英语口语12-20

白领必知的实用英语口语09-19