英语:吃在美国4

时间:2020-11-14 08:19:06 礼仪英语 我要投稿

实用英语:吃在美国(4)

 1. 一段典型的麦当劳(汉堡店)内点餐对话
  A: Hi! May I help you?
  A: 嗨! 我可以帮你吗?
  B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nuggets?
  B: 是的. 我想要一份麦香堡套餐和一份20块鸡块。
  A: What kind of drinks?
  A: 什么饮料呢?
  B: Coke, please.
  B: 请给我可乐!
  A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?
  A: 想要什么酱配你的鸡块呢?
  B: Hot Mustard, please.
  B: 麻烦给我芥茉酱。
  A: Anything else?
  A: 还有别的吗?
  B: No. That's it.
  B: 没有! 就这样了。
  A: For here or to go?
  A: 是在这里吃还是外带呢?
  B: It's for here.
  B: 这里用。
  A: Ten twenty four (Ten dollar and twenty four cents)
  A: 一共是十块二毛四。
  B: Here is eleven.
  B: 这里是十一块。
  A: Seventy-six cents is your change.
  A: 这是你的零钱 - 七毛六。
  B: Have a nice day!
  B: 祝你今天快乐!
  A: You too.
  A: 你也是。
  2. 一段中式快餐店的点餐对话
  A: Hi! Can I help you?
  A: 嗨! 我可以帮你吗?
  B: Yes. I'd like to have a two-item combo to go, please.
  B: 是的. 我想要外带一个二道菜的套餐。
  A: Sure. Would you like to have rice or noodles?
  A: 当然。请问你想要饭还是面呢?
  B: Could I have half and half?
  B: 我可以要一半(饭)一半(面)吗?
  A: Of course. What else would you like?
  A: 当然啰! 请问你还要什么呢?
  B: May I have some sesame chicken and curry beef, please?
  B: 麻烦给我芝麻鸡和咖哩牛肉好吗?
  A: Anything else for you?
  A: 还有别的吗?
  B: That should do it.
  B: 就样应该够了。
  (注): 在美国的百货公司的餐饮部里通常都会看到一、二中式快餐店。说实在的., 它们的味道都不很道地, 而且大同小异。不过有时候如果实在是太想家了, 尝一尝也还好啦! 一般来说都会附饭或面(rice included), 有的甚至还附汤。
  3. 一段餐厅用餐的对话
  A: Hi, how many people do you have in your party?
  A: 嗨! 你们一共几个人呢?
  B: Supposedly five and we have a reservation. I guess the other two are still on their way.
  B: 应该总共有五个。我们有预约的。我想其它二个还在路上吧!
  A: O.K. What's the name of the party under?
  A: 好的, 名字是什么呢?
  B: Morrison.
  B: Morrison.
  A: O.K. I have the name here. Would you like to take a seat while you wait for them to show up?
  A: 好的, 我找到这个名字了。你们要不要先坐下来一面等他们来呢?
  B: Sure.
  B: 好的。
  A: Good. this way, please.
  A: 好! 请这边走。
  4. 一段餐厅用餐的对话
  Waiter: Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
  服务生: 你们准备好要点餐了还是还需要再多几分钟?
  Man: We're ready. She'd like to have Grilled Pacific Swordfish.
  男: 我们已经准备好了。她想要一份烤的太平洋旗鱼。
  Waiter: Soup or salad, Ma'am?
  服务生: 你要汤还是沙拉呢?
  Woman: Salad, please.
  女: 沙拉。
  Waiter: Mixed Greens or Caesar Salad?
  服务生: 综合绿叶沙拉还是凯撒沙拉呢?
  Woman: Caesar Salad, please.
  女: 凯撒沙拉。
  Waiter: Great. How about you, Sir?
  服务生: 好极了。先生你呢?
  Man: New York Steak, medium rare, please.
  男: 麻烦给我一份半熟的纽约牛排。
  Waiter: Soup or salad?
  服务生: 你要汤还是沙拉呢?
  Man: Mixed Green Salad.
  男: 综合绿叶沙拉。
  Waiter: Great. Would you like anything to start off with before your main course?
  服务生: 好! 在正餐来之前, 你们要不要先来点什么呢?
  Man: No. Thank you.
  男: 不要了。谢谢!
 

实用英语:吃在美国(4)

【实用英语:吃在美国(4)】相关文章:

美国CPA在美国的就业前景10-01

美国注册会计师(美国CPA)在美国的就业前景10-04

美国CPA在美国的就业前景最好的岗位10-10

美国CPA在美国的就业前景怎么样10-10

在美国留学哪些专业热门11-13

在美国留学怎么考驾照11-02

在美国留学怎样能省钱10-28

在美国留学应该怎么选课09-28

儒学在美国:动向与反思03-19

在美国留学毕业后怎么才能留在美国工作09-30