商务英语交际礼节常用语

时间:2020-11-13 18:52:53 礼仪英语 我要投稿

商务英语交际礼节常用语

  商务英语价格谈判中两个句子讲解篇

商务英语交际礼节常用语

  It is a condition of this letter that the name of this Bank will not be disclosed in the event of our report being passed on to your clients.

  译文:本函有一个条件,即在把我们的报告转交你们的客户时,请勿泄露本行的名称。

  这段话是出自银行对某项咨询的回复信函。此类复信一般包括三部分:

  1)陈述实事;

  2)表示意见;

  3)提醒对方所提供的资料是绝密及不负责任的。上面的句子属于第三部分。本句中的it是形式主语,其主语是that……从句。

  pass on hand or give sth to sb else to others?传递;转交

  Example:We will pass on your decision to the buyer.

  其他表达方式:

  1.Please note that this information is furnished without any responsibility on our part and should be held strictly confidential.

  2.Please note that the information is furnished at your request without any responsibility whatsoever on the part of this Bank or on any of its officers.

  3.May we ask that you treat this information as strictly confidential without responsibility on our part.

  译文:如果你方愿意减价,譬如说减10%,也许能达成交易。

  这句话是在讨价还价中常用到的句子。在双方的谈判中,价格是一个很重要的环节,婉转地提出自己的意见可以使自己处于主动地位。

  say 10%是let us say 10%的简化。

  be prepared to……准备做……事

  Example:We are not prepared to change the terms.

  limit n.限度(在外贸业务中有时用来指价格,即价格限度)

  Example:Your limit is too high to permit business.

  商务英语交际礼节常用语

  120句商务英语交际礼节实用套语

  一轮会谈 one round of talks

  决议 resolution

  谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding

  现在开会 i declare the meeting open.

  请…发言 i invite the representative of …to take the floor.

  我的介绍完了,谢谢。 that‘’s all for my presentation. thank you.

  我先说这么多。 so much for my remarks for now.

  我要说的就是这些。 that‘’s all for what i want to say.

  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? i wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

  让我先谈一个问题。商务英语交际礼节常用语商务英语交际礼节常用语。 if you agree, (with your permission) let me start with one issue

  您对此事怎么看呢? i wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ what is your view on this matter?/ how do you see this matter?

  我提议休会十分钟。 i propose a ten-minute break.

  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 i will pick up where we left off just now.

  对不起,我插一句。 sorry for the interruption but

  当然可以。 by all means.

  怎么都行。 whatever you say.

  我没有异议。 i have no objection.

  我方对这个问题有异议。 we take exception to this question.

  我们高兴地看到 we note with pleasure that

  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? i wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

  不知你们上午谈的怎样? i wonder how the meeting went this morning?

  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 you are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st august.

  纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue

  提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness

  为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property

  经受了时间考验的.友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 the time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

  密切注视 keep close watch on

  促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation

  久仰 i‘’ve heard so much about you.

  好久不见了 long time no see.

  辛苦了 you‘’ve had a long day.you‘’ve had a long flight.

  尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/honorable/respected friends

  阁下(多用于称呼大使) your excellency

  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 on behalf of the beijing municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

  在北京过得怎么样? how are you making out in beijing?

  不虚此行 it‘’s a rewarding trip.

  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。 as you have a tight schedule, i will not take up more of your time.

  请代我问候……先生 please remember me to mr.

  欢迎以后多来北京 hope you‘’ll visit beijing more often.

  请留步,不用送了。商务英语交际礼节常用语文章商务英语交际礼节常用语出自http://www.cnrencai.com/article/wk-6003064497251.html,转载请保留此链接!。 i will see myself out, please.

  多保重 take care.

  祝您一路平安。 have a nice trip.

  愿为您效劳。 at your service.

  为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

  便宴 informal dinner

  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon

  便餐 light meal

  工作午餐 working luncheon

  自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon

  答谢宴会 return dinner

  告别宴会 farewell dinner

  庆功宴 glee fea#from 商务英语交际礼节常用语来自cnrencaihttp://www.cnrencai.com/ end#st

  招待会 reception

  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 reception celebrating the 45th anniversary of the founding of the people‘’s republic of china

  鸡尾酒会 cocktail party

  茶话会 tea party

  上菜 serve a courst

  您的位置在这里 here is your seat.

  请入席 please have a seat.

  欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together

  请随便 please yourself at home./please enjoy yourself.

  请各位随意用餐 help yourself please.

  您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?

  现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! at this point, i propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of senator…, cheers!

  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, i propose a toast to …

  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! i‘’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

  敬您一杯。 here‘’s to you.

  祝你健康 to your health.

  我要为此干杯 i‘’ll drink to that!

  随量 whatever you like.

  我失陪一会儿 excuse me for a minute.

  菜不好,请多多包涵 hope you enjoy yourself.

  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 ladies and gentlemen, good evening. the concert/show would start soon. please get yourself seated. thank you.

  招待会现在开始。 the reception will now begin.

  全体起立,奏国歌。 all rise please. for the p.r.c.national anthem.

  出席今天招待会的贵宾有 the distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are

  现在请…讲话 i have the honour to call upon…

  开幕式现在结束。 this concludes the opening ceremony.

  隆重庆祝 grand celebration

  情况介绍 presentation

  小组讨论 panel discussion

  同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned

  庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st anniversary of the establishment of …

  热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 hail the first fifa of …

  举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference /forum/symposium

  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  举行谈判 enter into negotiation

  交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.

  事物性会谈 talks at working level

  对口会谈 counterpart talks

  议程项目 items on the agenda

  主题 theme

  议题 topic for discussion

  双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon

  开幕会议 opening session

  全体会议 plenary session

  商务英语交流中的几种新鲜的说法

  1. add up to

  合计达;总括起来意味着。此语本义指"合计为",在日常生活中多用喻义,即"总括起来意味着".在使用中应注意与"add up"一词的区别。"add up"本指"把 … 加起来",其喻义为"言之有理,说得通",如:The facts just don't add up.(这些事情合计起来不对头。)

  A: The cashier said he had locked the safe before he left. 出纳说他走时把保险柜锁上了。

  B: But how did the money disappear from it if it was locked? 如果锁上了那钱怎么没的?

  A: I just wonder …… 我只是奇怪……

  B: What do you think it all adds up to? 你想这一切意味着什么?

  A: It adds up to the fact that we have been cheated. 意味着我们被骗了。

  2. agree to differ

  求同存异。指的是"各自保留不同意见(不再说服对方)",意即"求同存异".

  A: What do you mean? 你是什么意思?

  B: Considering the major contracts they might give us, I overlooked the small loss. 考虑到他们可能与我们签订大宗合同,小小的损失我就忽略不计了。

  A: So you agreed to differ? 所以你就求同存异?

  B: That's right. 没错。

  3. all told

  合计;总之。商务英语交际礼节常用语自我介绍http://www.cnrencai.comziwojieshao.html。此语原义为"总计,合计",引申为"总之".如:All told,it was a great credit to them.(总之,这给他们大大增了光。)

  A: How many people attended today's meeting? 有多少人参加了今天的会议?

  B: There were seventeen of us at the meeting, all told. 一共有十七个人。

  A: Issue an announcement that if somebody doesn't attend meeting next time, his or her bonus will be deducted. 发布一则通知,就说如果有人下一次不参加会议,他或她的奖金全扣。

  4. all wet

  搞错了。wet原义为"湿的",引申为某人"没经验".All wet多见于美国俚语,意为"大错特错".

  A: I made a reservation two days ago. My name is David Johnson. 我前天在这儿预订了房间,我叫戴维-约翰逊。

  B: Reservation? What do you mean? 预订?什么意思?

  A: I booked a single room here for tonight. 我订了一间今晚的单人房。

  B: Oh! You're all wet, actually. This is not a hotel. The hotel is the building across the road. 哦,你搞错了。这不是旅馆,旅馆是路对过的那座楼。

【商务英语交际礼节常用语】相关文章:

商务英语交际礼节实用语01-15

商务英语交际礼节实用套用语08-15

商务英语交际礼节实用套用语精选07-16

120个商务英语交际礼节实用套用语06-17

交际礼节实用套用语11-14

商务交际礼节实用套用语11-14

外贸商务英语信函写作常用语09-18

2017商务英语邮件常用语大全11-04

关于商务英语的常用语句08-25