接待外国友人礼仪英语

时间:2022-11-11 09:00:07 礼仪英语 我要投稿

接待外国友人礼仪英语

  人们在社会交往活动中,为了相互尊重,在仪容、仪表、仪态、仪式、言谈举止等方面约定俗成的,共同认可的行为规范。礼仪是对礼节、礼貌、仪态和仪式的统称。以下是小编为大家整理的接待外国友人礼仪英语相关内容,仅供参考,希望能够帮助大家。

接待外国友人礼仪英语

  接待外国友人礼仪英语1

  1. Excuse me, Sir. Are you Mr. White from New York?

  对不起,先生。您是从纽约来的怀特先生吗?

  2. I’m Liu Mei, from Guangzhou Textile Import & Export Corporation. I’ve come to meet you.

  我是广州纺织品进出口公司的刘梅,我是来接您的。

  3. Welcome to Guangzhou, Mr. White. Our manager will come to greet you later at the hotel.

  怀特先生,欢迎来到广州。我们的经理稍后会来酒店问候您。

  4. Did you have a pleasant trip?

  旅途愉快吗?

  5. Yes, I enjoyed it very much.

  是的,旅途非常愉快。

  6. Anyhow, it’s a long way to China, isn’t it? I think you must be very tired.

  不管怎样,远道来到中国,不是吗?我想您一定很累了。

  7. But I’ll be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.

  不过,我明天就会好的,也会准备好谈生意。

  8. Do you know where the baggage claim area is?

  您知道行李认领处在哪儿吗?

  9. How many pieces of Luggage do you have?

  您有几件行李?

  10. I wish you a pleasant stay here.

  祝您在这儿过得愉快。

  11. Thank you for meeting me at the airport.

  谢谢您到机场来接我。

  12. If all is ready, we’d better start for the hotel.

  如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾馆吧。

  接待外国友人礼仪英语2

  1.久仰! I've heard so much about you.

  2.好久不见了! Long time no see.

  3.辛苦了!You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.

  4.尊敬的朋友们!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

  5.阁下(多用于称呼大使)Your Excellency

  6.我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

  7.对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

  8.在北京过得怎么样?How are you making out in Beijing?

  9.我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

  10.欢迎美商来北京投资。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

  11.欢迎多提宝贵意见。 Your valuable advice is most welcome.

  12.不虚此行!It's a rewarding trip!

  13.您的日程很紧,我们的'会见是否就到此为止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

  14.请代我问候王先生。 Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

  15.感谢光临!Thank you so much for coming.

  16.欢迎再来!Hope you'll come again.

  17.欢迎以后多来北京!Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

  18.请留步,不用送了!I will see myself out, please.

  19.多保重!Take care!

  20.祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip!

  21.愿为您效劳!At your service!

  22.为…举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

  23.欢迎宴会 Welcome dinner

  24.便宴 Informal dinner

  25.午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)Luncheon

  26.便餐 Light meal

  27.工作午餐 Working luncheon

  28.自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon

  29.答谢宴会 Return dinner

  30.告别宴会 Farewell dinner

  31.庆功宴 Glee feast

  32.招待会 Reception

  33.鸡尾酒会 Cocktail party

  34.茶话会 Tea party

  35.包餐/点餐 Table d'hote/a la carte

  36.上菜 Serve a courst

  37.您的位置在这里。 Here is your seat.

  38.请入席!Please have a seat.

  39.欢聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together

  40.请随便!Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

  41.请各位随意用餐。 Help yourself please.

  42.您喝点什么?What would you like to drink?

  43.最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

  44.请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

  45.敬您一杯!Here's to you!

  46.祝你健康!To your health!

  47.我要为此干杯!I'll drink to that!

  48.随量!Whatever you like!

  49.我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute.

  50.菜不好,请多多包涵!Hope you enjoy yourself.

  51.女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

  52.招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.

  53.全体起立,奏国歌!All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

  54.出席今天招待会的贵宾有…The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

  55.现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon …

  56.开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.

  57.隆重庆祝 Grand celebration

  58.庆祝成立…一周年 Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

  59.热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …

  60.值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

  61.祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

  62.衷心祝贺您当选…Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

  63.举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

  64.赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  65.举行谈判 Enter into negotiation

  66.交涉 Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

  67.事物性会谈 Talks at working level

  68.对口会谈 Counterpart talks

  69.议程项目 Items on the agenda

【接待外国友人礼仪英语】相关文章:

拜访外国友人的商务礼仪10-08

礼仪英语:接待礼仪12-04

接待礼仪英语12-07

礼仪接待英语11-15

外国礼仪文化英语10-23

有关接待的礼仪英语11-15

机场接待礼仪英语11-16

餐桌接待礼仪英语11-19

外事接待礼仪英语11-15