礼仪祝词双语

时间:2020-11-19 17:44:53 礼仪英语 我要投稿

礼仪祝词(双语)

  纪念 in commemoration of; to commemorate;

礼仪祝词(双语)

  庆祝 in celebration of; to celebrate; to observe

  司仪 MC (Master of Ceremony)

  签字仪式 signing ceremony

  致欢迎词 to give /deliver a welcoming speech/address; Speech of welcome

  告别辞 farewell speech/address; Valediction (an act of saying goodbye, esp. on very important or formal occasions)

  出席宴会的贵宾有 it is my pleasure to introduce / I have the honor to introduce / I would like to introduce the honored guests attending the banquet …

  女士们、先生们、朋友们:Dear friends, ladies and gentlemen

  各位领导,贵宾们,女士们、先生们,同志们、朋友们:

  Honorable leaders, distinguished guests, dear comrades and friends, ladies and gentlemen,

  阁下 Your/His/Her Excellency中国餐桌礼仪英语作文殿下 Your/His/Her Royal Highness

  皇帝陛下 Your/His/Her Imperial Majesty

  尊敬的首相……亲王殿下

  Respected Mr. Prime Minister, your Highness Prince …

  敬爱的……阁下 Your Excellency Respected and Dear …

  尊敬的阁下 Your Excellency Respected …

  ……总理阁下及夫人 Mr. Prime Minister and Mrs. …

  ……国王和王后殿下 Their Majesties King …and the Queen

  值此……之际 on the occasion of …

  我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向贵国人民致以亲切的问候和良好的`祝愿I would like/wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people and in my own name, our cordial greetings and best wishes to your people. 中国有句古话说:有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?

  There is an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure /joy to have fiends coming from afar?” /

  As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”

  我非常愉快地…… It is with great pleasure that I …;

  I have the great pleasure to …

  我为能……而深感愉快 It gives me great pleasure to …

  我很荣幸地代表中国政府和人民向……代表团表示热烈的欢迎

  I have the honor to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people, our warm welcome to the … delegation.

  请允许我向远道而来的贵宾们表示热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候

  Allow me to express our warm welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests from afar

  我们为能接待……而深感骄傲和荣幸 We are very proud and honored to receive …(such a group of distinguished political leaders)

  对我本人来说这是一个非常愉快和令人难忘的机会This is also a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally.

  这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友,结识新朋友 It provides me with an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones.

  今天我们能够在北京接待以……为首的……感到格外的愉快和高兴

  Today we are especially pleased and happy to receive in Beijing …led by … 今天晚上,我能够参加……为……举行的宴会感到十分高兴和荣幸

  I’m very happy and honored this evening to attend this banquet given by … in honor of …

  今天,我们怀着极为兴奋的心情,在这里集会,欢迎……

  We assemble/are gathered here today with great elation to welcome …

  今天晚上,我们在这里设宴欢迎应……邀请前来我国访问的……阁下和……的其他贵宾,感到十分荣幸和快慰。

  We are very much honored and pleased to give a banquet this evening in honor if His Excellency …and the other distinguished guests from … who have come to visit China at the invitation of …

  请允许我邀请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两国的友谊和合作干杯!

  May I ask you to join me a toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two countries.

  为……的健康干杯 to the health of …

  我愿借此机会感谢……的热情好客和周到安排 I’d like to take this opportunity to thank … for the warm hospitality and thoughtful arrangements.

【礼仪祝词(双语)】相关文章:

办公室礼仪双语11-12

莎士比亚双语名言01-11

职场加薪(双语)12-03

薪水待遇(双语)11-21

法律材料双语阅读09-13

中日双语美文欣赏10-31

双语爱情名言精选12-13

莎士比亚语录经典(双语)10-10

双语赏析泰戈尔语录10-08