商务英语口语:“索赔”句型

时间:2024-01-23 19:15:59 泽彪 商务英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

商务英语口语:“索赔”句型汇总

  日常会话属于非正式口语。平时多去英语角,多与人用英语聊天,是练习英语会话的不二法门。以下是小编为大家整理的商务英语口语:“索赔”句型相关内容,仅供参考,希望能够帮助大家。

商务英语口语:“索赔”句型汇总

  商务英语口语:“索赔”句型:

  1.Please give our claim your favorable consideration.

  请合理考虑我们的索赔要求。

  2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

  请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数量的不足。

  3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.

  至于你方产品的品质低劣问题,我方要求你方赔偿一万美元。

  4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.

  由于你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索赔。

  5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.

  任何有关该产品质量问题的申诉应该在货物到达后的十五天内提出。

  6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.

  我们的客户投诉我们的产品质量低劣。

  7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a promptsettlement.

  看来情况已十分清楚,我们希望你能设法尽快解决问题。

  8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.

  很遗憾,我们无法接受你方关于货物短装的索赔。

  9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.

  我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。因此,我们不 得不将此事提交你处解决。

  10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.

  由于这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,并务必请贵方 更换这些产品。

  11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.

  因货号有误,致使到货错误。对此,我们深表歉意。

  12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.

  我们收到的货物与订货样品不符。

  13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle theclaim.

  考虑到我们之间长期的业务关系,我们愿意各让一半解决这项索赔。

  14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.

  我们希望这一不幸事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。

  15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.

  很明显,货物短缺系包装遗漏所致。

  16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.

  考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接受25吨短装的索赔。

  17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.

  我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的质量。

  18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.

  我们保证在以后的交货中不会出现类似的事件。

  19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.

  内附有鉴定人对这破损的三箱货物的鉴定报告。

  20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutelyreliable.

  这是由休斯顿的一个著名实验室提供的一份检验报告,证据绝对可靠。

  拓展:

  商务英语中和索赔有关的口语:

  1.We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

  贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。

  2.We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.

  就...,敬请迅速处理。

  3.We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

  本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。

  4.If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

  若数日内货物不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。

  5.A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyors report as evidence.

  具体索赔要求,将随同公证行的检验报告一起提交我方。

  6.However, the B/L shows that when theshipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

  但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货物外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责任。

  7.Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

  你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。

  8.This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

  这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。

  9.We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

  你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。

  10.One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

  其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。

  11.We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

  很抱歉,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。

  12.There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

  这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。

  13.It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resultingfromthe delay shipment.

  当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

  14.According to the surveyors report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

  根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输中操作不小心造成的。

  15.Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

  请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理误送货物的指示。

  16.We hold the goods at your disposition.

  我们保留货物等候你们处置。

  17.The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

  箱子破裂,内装货物受损。

  18.These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

  你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。

  19.On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

  经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。

  20.When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

  开箱后,我方发现颜色不令人满意。

  21.We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

  我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。

  22.Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.

  通过检查,我们发现你方发错了货。

【商务英语口语:“索赔”句型】相关文章:

英语口语最常见基础句型05-19

商务英语写作经典句型06-19

商务英语邮件经典句型06-19

常用英语口语句型100句08-14

商务英语口语06-19

有关商务的英语口语09-29

商务英语口语11-04

2017商务英文邮件常用句型06-18

商务谈判结束话题句型04-27

商务电话英语句型11-16