商务英语900十

时间:2020-11-26 10:24:58 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语900十

750 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。
751 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.
随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。
752 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.贵方所要样品另行邮寄。
753 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.
我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。
754 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.
这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。
755 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。
756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.
希望尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。
757 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.希望我们能就此价格达成交易。
758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。
759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。
760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can't make you a direct offer.
因为汤姆•李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。
761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.
上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。
762 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。
763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。
764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.
应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。
765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.
根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的.试订单。
766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。
767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.
此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。
768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。
769 This price is subject to change without notice.此价格可以不经通知自行调整。
770 The offer isn't subject to prior sale.本报盘以货物未售出为条件。
781 I think your price is on the high side.我认为贵方价格偏高。
782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.你方价格比去年高出20%。
783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。
784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.这种商品的竞争非常激烈。
785 We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.
按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。
786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.
我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。
787 The German quotation is lower than yours.德国报价比你们的低。
788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.
您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。
789 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.
我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。
790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。
791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.
如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。
792 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。
793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。
794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。
795 I'm glad that we've settled the price.很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。
796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。
797 What's your counter-offer?您的还价是多少?
798 It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.
不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。
799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.
和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。

【商务英语900十】相关文章:

商务英语写作09-08

商务英语简历11-14

商务英语简历02-08

商务英语函电08-12

商务英语精选12-16

商务英语对话范文10-18

商务英语信件范文10-18

商务英语常用单词10-18

商务英语基础单词10-17

简历范文商务英语11-02