1. Tell me about how you handled a conflict situation you encountered.
I sat down with the other person and asked him to discuss his issues with me. I then gave my side of the story.
2. What books or magazines do you read?
A trade journal relevant to the company’s line of business.
3. What motivates you?
A challenge and interesting work.
4. Where do you plan to be in five years time?
Your company structure makes me hope I could become a staff engineer.
5. What changes have you made in your life that you are most proud of?
I went back to college to study for my MBA.
6.What are your salary requirements?
Salary is not my primary consideration but I do have to pay the bills, so I am open to any reasonable offer.
7.What are some of your major weaknesses?
I am generally nervous giving presentations but, with preparation, I have found I am much more confident.
8. Are you being interviewed by any other companies?
I do have some other options, in this particular field, but this company is my first choice.
9. If you had to compare yourself with any animal; which one would it be and why?
A lion because although they are independent, they also work well within their group.
10. Describe how a sport or hobby taught you a lesson in teamwork?
When I was at college my basketball coach taught me to pass the ball, if it was to my team’s advantage. So now I always look out for my team mates.