Tell me about yourself.
What is your greatest strength?
What is your greatest weakness?
Tell me about something that's not on your resume.
How will your greatest strength help you perform?
How do you handle failure?
How do you handle success?
Do you consider yourself successful? Why?
How do you handle stress and pressure?
How would you describe yourself?
Describe a typical work week.
Describe your work style.
Do you work well with other people?
Do you take work home with you?
How are you different from the competition?
How do you view yourself? Whom do you compare yourself to?
How does this job fit in with your career plan?
How many hours a week do you normally work?
How would you adjust to working for a new company?
How would you describe the pace at which you work?
How would your co-workers describe your personality?
Is there anything else we should know about you?
What motivates you?
Are you a self motivator?
What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
What has been the greatest disappointment in your life?
What are you passionate about?
What are your hobbies?
What is your dream job?
What will you miss most about your last job?
What won’t you miss about your last job?
Why are you leaving your job?
Why do you want to change jobs?
Why were you laid-off?
Why did you quit your job?
Why did you resign?
What have you been doing since your last job?
Why have you been out of work so long?
Firstly, thank you for your interview.
It’s my great pleasure/honor to have this opportunity to xxx
My (English/Chinese) name is Tim. I’ve graduated from Sichuan University and my major is
I majored /be majoring in xxxx
1. I have always been eager to serve (the company/ organization) in a better way
2. I am confident that I am qualified for the post of xxx (职位的名称).
During my college, I have solid academic performance about xxx and I am good at xxx. I have obtained xxx certificates.
b. 如果你是有工作经历的人，你需总结工作经验或社会体验， 阐述你在以前公司的工作业绩和你离开公司的原因。
Last but not least, I even have some working experience in xxx, and xxx years ago, I worked in xxx
As for my character (personality) , I am a (e.g. responsible, honest, dynamic ……) person.
I have many hobbies including xxx .
I firmly believe that my strength will contribute to the xxx (公司) if I am the xxx (职位) 或 if I get the job.
Thank you for giving me this chance.
1. mature 成熟
2. high sense of responsibility 具高度责任感
3. highly motivated and reliable person 上进心强又可靠者
4. energetic/fashion-minded person /open minded person
5. strong determination to do sth 对于做sth有很大决心
6. mature，self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills
7. cheerful and friendly
8. ability to work independently
9. initiative，independent with good communication skills
10. be willing to work under pressure with leadership skills
11. ability to work well with others
12. the ability to initiate and operate independently
13. be highly organized and efficient
14. ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively
15. have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision
16. good management and communication skills
17. be able to work under high pressure and time limitation
18. with good managerial skills and organizational capabilities
The Sentences Used When doing Self-introduction(摘自网络)
1. May I introduce myself?
2. Let me introduce myself.
3. I graduated three years ago.
4. I am majoring in economics.
5. Which aspect do you want to know about me?/What do you want to know about myself?
6. I noticed that you advertised a job in this morning’s paper.
7. I’m coming for position ….
8. I have applied for the position of ….
9. Do you have any jobs for a part-timer?
10. I’m looking for a job. Are there any vacancies? (job opening)
11. I got a degree in xxxx.
12. I think I’m quite fit for xxxx
13. I’m quite familiar with editing.
14. I am going to get a job in a school.
15. I worked in the accounting department of a manufacturer of electrical products.
16. I used to work as a sale’s manager.
17.I hope to get an offer of a better position. If an opportunity knocks, I will take it.
18. I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.我觉得目前的工作，已经达到顶峰，即没有升迁机会。
19. With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.依我的资格和经验，我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧，对贵单位必有价值。
20. With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
21. I feel I can do some positive contributions to your company in the future.
22. It is necessary in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
23. I'm quite hard-working, responsible, capable, and outgoing.
24. I'm very interested in learning new things .
25. As for my personality, I think I'm very honest and I have a strong sense of responsibility. In general, I'm very easygoing, but I get very serious and cautious when I work.