1. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company.
2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
3. I have had five years‘ experience with a company as a salesman.
4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.
5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.
6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years‘ experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.
7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years‘ experience in a company‘s delivery office.
8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.
9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I have been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.
name 姓名 in. 英寸
pen name 笔名 ft. 英尺
alias 别名 street 街
Mr. 先生 road 路
Miss 小姐 district 区
Ms (小姐或太太) house number 门牌
Mrs. 太太 lane 胡同，巷
age 年龄 height 身高
bloodtype 血型 weight 体重
address 地址 born 生于
permanent address 永久住址 birthday 生日
province 省 birthdate 出生日期
city 市 birthplace 出生地点
county 县 home phone 住宅电话
prefecture 专区 office phone 办公电话
autonomous region 自治区 business phone 办公电话
nationality 民族;国籍 current address 目前住址
citizenship 国籍 date of birth 出生日期
native place 籍贯 postal code 邮政编码
duel citizenship 双重国籍 marital status 婚姻状况
family status 家庭状况 married 已婚
single 未婚 divorced 离异
separated 分居 number of children 子女人数
health condition 健康状况 health 健康状况
excellent (身体)极佳 short-sighted 近视
far-sighted 远视 ID card 身份证
date of availability 可到职时间 membership 会员、资格
president 会长 vice-president 副会长
director 理事 standing director 常务理事
society 学会 association 协会
secretary-general 秘书长 research society 研究会
A： Can I help you? 有什么事吗?
B： Yes. Ive come to apply for the position as an office secretary. 是的我是来应聘办公室秘书一职的。
A： Im Smith, the clerk of Human Resources Department. Whats your name? 我是史密斯，人力资源部秘书。你叫什么名字?
B： My name is Wang Fang. Mr. Smith, how do you do? 我叫王芳，史密斯先生，您好。
A： Nice to meet you, Miss Wang. We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement. I would like to talk with you regarding your qualification for this interview. 很高兴认识你王小姐。我们已经收到你的应聘信，我想和你谈谈关于你应聘的事情。
B： Im very happy that I am qualified for this interview. 能有机会参加面试我感到很荣幸。
A： Now, talk something about yourself, please. 哦，现在请谈谈你的个人情况吧。
B： Well, my name is Wang Fang. W-a-n-g Wang and F-a-n-g Fang. I was born on May 17, 1982. ……好的。我叫王芳，W-a-n-g 王，F-a-n-g 芳。我出生于 1982年5月17日。……
Words & Expressions:
office clerk: 办公室秘书，即文员
birthday place: 出生地
graduated ... from: 毕业于
domicile place: 户口所在地
A：Good morning. Im Lydia Shen, the manager of the company. Whats your name please?
B：How do you do, Miss Shen. My name is Penny Zhao. And Im coming for your advertisement for a trainee salesperson.
A：How do you do, Penny? Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think youre suitable for this kind of job?
B：Oh, yes, I think so.
A：Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.
Good morning !
It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,
I hope i can make a good performance today. I’m confident that I can succeed.
Now i will introduce myself briefly
I am 26 years old,born in shandong province .
I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 20**.
I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.
In July 20**, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I’m capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
And in August 20**,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I’d like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.
I think I’m a good team player and I’m a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.
That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.