1. we have received your letter in answer to our advertisement， i would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.
2. we have received your letter and resume， we thought i would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
1. i am very glad to know that my letter and resume were received.
2. it is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.
3. yes， sir， i am very happy that i am qualified for this interview.
1. where were you employed?
2. what did you do in the past?
3. would you tell me your employment history?
4. what positions have you held before?
5. have you been employed in this field?
1. i have never been employed before， because i just finished my study.
2. i have been a secretary in a trading company.
3. i have just graduated from college， i hope to look for a job.
4. i can do all kinds of office work， i hope you could give me the opportunity to work for you.
5. i have been a salesman but now， i can do public relations.
6. i used to be a primary school teacher.
1. where are your previous places of employment?
2. how many places have you worked altogether?
3. what was your reason for leaving?
4. how long did you work there and why did you leave?
5. when did you start work there and when did you leave?
6. how long did you work at eeach job?
1. i have just graduated from college， and am now looking for a job.
2. i have just graduated from college， i have not had an opportunity to work.
3. i have had one job since graduating.
4. i have been employed as a secretary at a trading company.
5. i have never had other job， this is my first time to look for job.
6. i thought the salary is too low.
7. i have never had a job before.
8. i have been hunting for a job.
1. what kind of work did you do?
2. what is your job in the company?
3. what do you think of your present job?
4. do you enjoy your present job?
5. how did you get to office?
6. would you tell me the general description of your present job?
7. what is your monthly salary?
8. how much money are you making a month?
9. would you mind working overtime at night?
10. are you paid on a commission or salary basis?
1. i have been the personal secretary to the president of t.t. company.
2. i am in charge of the trading department.
3. i am a clerk.
4. i have been in this field since i graduated from college.
5. i have done this kind of work for several years.
6. although my present job is good for me， the salary is too low to support my family.
7. i am responsible for the company’s correspondence.
8. i have also been a warehouse clerk.
9. i went to the office by bus everyday.
10. i can type all kinds of the letter.
11. i often work overtime at night.
12. i hope to make hk$5000 a month for supporting my family.