1. What is important to you in a job?这个工作对你最重要的是什么?
Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.它带来的挑战感,成就感以及为之做出贡献的满足.
2. Why do you want to work for this organization?你为什么想到这来？
Its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.它的名气,所提供的机会以及工作环境(都吸引我).
3. Why should we employ you?我们为什么要雇佣你？
My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.我的专业背景,工作能力以及为贵公司工作的热情.
4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us?你打算在我们这工作多久？
As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities.只要职务随能力增长而相应提高(就不会走).
5. What are your greatest strengths?你最大优点是什么?
I can see what needs to be done and do it.我做事当机立断。
I work well with others.我和他人容易共事。
I can organize my time efficiently.我能有效地利用时间.
6. What are your greatest weaknesses？最大缺点呢?
I tend to drive myself too hard.我有时对自己要求过于严格。
I expect others to perform beyond their capacities.我对别人的能力期望过高。
I like to see a job done quickly.我喜欢速战速决。