1. If you would liketo know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any timeconvenient to you.
2. If you desire aninterview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any timeyou may appoint。
3. Should youentertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself toyour satisfaction。
4. If you feel that Iam suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the timeconvenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.
5. You will findenclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindlyoffered to provide you with any further details you may require。
6. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
7. If there is furtherinformation that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always bereached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
8. I shall be able tocall for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply anynecessary or examples of my previous work.
9. I am happy to referyou upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
10. I believe they maybe found satisfactory concerning my character.
11. I am looking for ajob. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is businessmanagement.
12. I would be veryhappy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much foryour kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
13. I believe that Ican fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to placeme somewhere.
14. Before my presentemployment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electricalsection.
15. I would like tomake a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, Ifeel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and moreresponsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at mypresent position.
16. I am permitted torefer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
17. I wish to assureyou that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
18. Thank you inadvance for your consideration and courtesy.
19. My duties includedcompiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the variousdepartments.
20. I am enclosing abrief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
21. I am enclosing apersonal data sheet which I think will adequately show you my qualifications.
22. I would be pleasedif you would grant me an interview at you convenience.
23. Trusting you willgive my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you atyour convenience.
24. Thank you inadvance for your concern and attention. Please let me hear from you as soon aspossible.
25. I hope to have thepleasure of your granting me an interview.
26. I believe that youwill consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I shouldmake every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.