Why did you leave your last job？ 你为什么离职呢？
Why are you interested in this occupation? 你为什么对这个职业感兴趣？
What is your strongest trait(s)？你个性上最大的特点是什么？
What do you think you are worth to us？ 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢？
What do you think is the chief charcteristic for a stewardess? 对空姐来说，你认为主要应该具备的品质是什么？
What do you find frustrating in a work situation？ 在工作中，什么事会令你不高兴？
What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization？ 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献？
What are your salary expectations?你希望能拿多少薪水？
It sounds attractive! 听上去真的很吸引人啊！
If you are hired, when can you start work?如果你被录用，什么时候你能开始工作？
If a passenger had an accident, what would you do? 如果有乘客发生意外，你将会怎么办？
I like travelling very much and I enjoy working with people.我非常喜欢旅游，喜欢和人打交道。
I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future. 好的，我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。
How would your friends or colleagues describe you？你的朋友或同事一般怎样形容你？
How do you rate yourself as a professional？ 你如何评估自己是一位专业人员呢？
How do you normally handle criticism？ 你通常如何处理別人的批评？
So you are well aware of our company. It appears that you have done your fair share of research.你对我们公司很了解，看来你提前做了很多功课啊。
1. I will graduate from college in July of this year and I have heard that perhaps you might need an accountant with considerable experience working with companies such as yours.I would like to apply for the position.
2. Gentlemen:Attention of personnel Manager,I am looking for a position as sales engineer.I think you can help me.
3. Perhaps there is position in your organization for an young,experienced and conscientious sales representative,I should like to apply for it.
4. As it is nearing the Spring Festival,it occurs to me that you may need additional assistance in selling gifts in your shop.I think I can assist you.
5. Shall you need an experienced cashier for your company in the near future?I wish to apply for the position.
1. I am to graduate this July from Beijing Commercial College,having completed the four-year commercial course.During my summer vacation I was employed in the accounting department of a Chemical Company.
2. I am twenty-three years old,and have been employed for the last years by Poly Technologies.INC.Aircraft Support Division,in the general clerical work of the office.
3. I am thirty-six years of age,and have had ten years'' experience in my present job,which I am leaving to better myself.
4. I am just leaving school;and twenty-three years of age.I am anxious to settle down to office work.
5. I am twenty years old,female and have had one years'' experience with a company as an executive secretary.
1. I graduated from Tokyo Commercial University,where I have completed the four-year course.Besides,I have had two years''training in typewriting and also studied the English Language,including a year of Business English.
2. I work as assistant editor on a trade journal in the food field,where my tasks included a great deal of interviewing and personal contact with members of the industry.
3. I am a good accountant and I have a good bookkeeping by double-entry.
4. I am a graduate of Beijing Foreign Studies University.I won a scholarship and the first prize in speech contest in the University.
5. I have received a good education and I have business knowledge and know the sales techniques.
1. As regards salary,I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.
2. The salary I should require would be 20,000 a year.
3. The salary required is 800 per month,living in the house.
4. However,the matter of remuneration will take care of itself,as it always does,if other things are all right.
5. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
1. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
2. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
3. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
4. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here,and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
5. One reason that I would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade.I would look
forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.