Tell me about yourself?
2. What are your greatest strengths?
3. What are your greatest weakness?
4. Why did you quit your last job?
5. Why do you want to work here?
6. What do co-workers say about you?
7. Would you be willing to relocate if required?
8. What do you know about us?
9. What kind of salary are you looking for?
10.What were you earning at your last job?
1. what will you do if you don't get this position? 如果你没获得这份工作你会怎么办？
（1）I would be very disappointed. I'd ask the interviewer if I am allowed to apply again or ask him to contact me in case of emergency, or if they need help any kind. I would say that I am always here for this Company. And I'd tell the interviewer I will do anything for this Company.
（2）I am committed to this company and its advancement so, should I not be selected, I will work with and support whoever might get selected. However, I do feel that my experience in the department and with the team would make me the best candidate.
2.What's the meaning of your email address? 你的电子邮件地址有什么寓意么？
Never lazy? Oh, I want to encourage myself never to be lazy! You know I am a hardworking person. So, it's my slogan!
3. How did you know our job opening? 你是怎么知道我们招聘这个职位的呢？
My friend told me about this job./ I got the information on the internet/ I saw the advert.
4. What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献？
（1）I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
（2）I increased sales approximately 100% in three years. Last year I personally sold 1.5 million Yuan worth of services and was ranked number 2 in the entire company among 14 sales reps.
5.Most employees and bosses have some disagreements. How did you react to these disagreements in your last job? 很多雇员都和老板有意见相左的时候， 在上一份工作中， 你是如何处理和老板意见不同的情况的?
When I have disagreements with my boss, my first reaction is to double-check my opinions. My boss is an expert and he's been proven right most of the time. If I do believe I'm right or partially right, I provide my boss with a detailed report listing all facts and numbers to prove my opinion. Because my boss is extremely busy, I need to make the report simple but powerful, to help him make the decision.