一般情况下，在外企英语面试的时候，往往已开始面试官就会让你做自我介绍，他会问：Can you sell yourself in two minutes？（你能用两分钟做个自我推荐吗？）对于这一两分钟的自我介绍，你完全可以提前准备好。
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I hope I can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 26 years old, born in Shandong province. I graduated from Qingdao University. My major is electronics. And I got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003. I spent most of my time on study, and I’ve passed CET-6 during my university. And I’ve acquired basic knowledge of my major. It is my long cherished dream to be an engineer and I am eager to get an opportunity to fully play my ability.
In July 2003, I began working for a small private company as a technical support engineer in Qingdao city. Because there was no more chance for me to give full play to my talent, so I decided to change my job. And in August 2004, I left for Beijing and worked for a foreign enterprise as an automation software test engineer. Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Moreover，Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain a lot from working in this kind of company. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position. I think I'm a good team player and a person of great honesty to others. Also，I am able to work under great pressure. I am confident that I am qualified for the post of engineer in your company.
That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
I'm very glad to join in the interviw.First,let me introduce myself to you.My name is Lin YA Qian,I'm 20 years old,I come from Zhe Jiang,and I'm an outgoing girl,I like philosophy and sport.Oh yes,I hope that I can do something for the Beijing Olympics.If you give me the great chance,I won't let you disappoint.Ok,that's all.I hope that you are satisfied with me,thank you!
How are you, I call XX.This year is 22 years old.Graduate from XXXX college.The profession is a calculator multimedia.I am one is bright, optimism, there is the person of responsibility.A fondness for plays basketball, computer, listen to music, etc..Thankful your company gives me this the opportunity of the personal interview!
Dear Sir or Madame.
Hello ! I 'm XX ,I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company. I’m 22 years old and in good health. After graduation from XXXXa middle school, I have studied IT for many years. I am a better man.Do well in personal responsibility ,I am good at both operating a PC,I like palying basketball.computer and listening to the music.I’m interested in the position .
I want very much to be accepted by your company. I’ll work hard if I can be a member in your company.
I am very happy to introduce myself here.I was born in Liaoning Province.I graduated from Nankai University and majored in International Trade. I like music and reaing books,especially economical books. It is my honor to apply this job. I hope I can realise my dream in our company.Please give me a chance.Thank you very much
it is my great pleasure to introduce myself.i was born in LIAONING. My major is international trade. I was graduated in Nankai University. My hobby lies in the music and reading, especially like economics.
i am glad that i can take part in this interview and i am sincerely hope that i can join this company to realize my dream. please give my a chance. Thank you.
Good morning/afternoon. It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview. I hope I can make a good performance today.My name is xx. I am 20 years old，born in a little village in Southern Zhejiang. My parents are farmers,and I am the only child. Though not well-to-do，the family always be hopeful. My major is engineering technology. I will graduate in July，2011. I have some hobbies like listening to music，swimming，and especially seeing western movies. In the passed two years，I have learned some practical skills and gained some major certificates. I paid more attention to learn Engling，and I have passed CET4 in my efforts. I am looking forward to becoming a member of your company . Thankyou！
Good afternoon, teachers.
I am very glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is abc, 25 years old. I come from Weifang, a beautiful city of Shandong Province. I graduated from Commercial College in July, 2001 and major in finance. Then, I was a teacher in abc, When I was a senior school student, I am interested in thought and began to read a certain classic work of Marxism, especially I finished reading “the florilegium of Mao ZeDong”. From then on, I have dabbled in more and more theoretical works and accumulated great interests in theory study, especially in Marxism.
I have a dream, a dream of my study. I wish devote my whole life and energy into the development of the Marxism. If I have the opportunity to study in abc University, I’ll dabble in as much as document about the specialty as possible. If it is possible, I want to get the primary accomplishment in my major, at least, a stable basis.
Personally, for today’s China, the first task to the development of Marxism is a process of construction. That’s to say, we should understand Marxism mostly from the aspect of construction and development of social society. Only when our socialistic country has a more rapid and balance development than the capitalistic, we can enhance the attractiveness and persuasion of Marxism eventually.
Good afternoon! I''m great honored to meet you here.Now allow me to give a brief self-introduction:
I''m *******,26 years old , born in ***** city ,HeNan Province.In year 1996,I entered ********University, majoring in Machincal Designing and Producing. During those 4 years''study,I worked hard and I was always active in various activities . I gained the first scholarship for four times and I joined the Communist Party at the college.After my graduation in June 2000,I worked in --------company.I got a position in the Technology Department the first year and I was involved in several internet projects, such as the one for College student Recruitment in Henan Province and the one for Computer Center in Mathmatics Department in Zhengzhou University. Owning to my hard work ,I was rewarded the Best Newcomer Prize in the year 2000. The next year, I was transferred into the Principal Customer Department, responsible for the Developing and strengthening a good relationship between the principal customers and my company .Two major customers, Henan Provincipal Department of Transportation and Henan Provincial Department of Personnel, are under my work. However,with time going on ,the more I experienced, the clearer I realized that I''m really interested in the Enterprise Management .I find many enterprises have the problem of an unmatched management to its developing speed . I''m eager
to learn more about management and I hope I can study further in this University. So I resigned in August , 2003 and started the way to pursuing my studies. After about half year''s hard work, I''m finally standing before you honorable professors now. I''m really excited . Though I''ve sacrificed much on my way to pusuing studies, I believe it''s worthwhile. I believe working hard will finally be repaied .Thank you !
(1) Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you . I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters.I like reading books, especially those about *******.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparatively good command of network application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country’s team. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.
(2) Good afternoon. I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .First of all ,my english name is ...and my chinese name is ..If you are going to have a job interview ,you must say much things which can show your willness to this job ,such as ,it is my long cherished dream to be ...and I am eager to get an opportunity to do...and then give some examples which can give evidence to .then you can say something about your hobbies .and it is best that the hobbies have something to do with the job.
(3) Good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with an ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won't give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.
2. What is your greatest strength?（你最突出的优点是什么？）
I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I’d planned. I’ve set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest distinction. And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year, I made up for it by doing an honor’s thesis.
3. What is your greatest weakness?（你最大的缺点是什么？）
I'm such a perfectionist that I will not stop until a job is well done.
(1) what is your major？
My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in〃Marketing〃.
(2) Which university are you attending？
I am attending×××University.
(3) What course did you like best？
Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it’s very useful for my present work.
(4) Do you feel that you have received a good general training？
Yes.I have studied in an English train-ing program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school.
(5) What have you learned from the jobs you have had？
I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition,I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.
(6) What’s you major weak point？
I haven’t been involved in international business,so I don’t have any experience,but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company.
(7) What kind of personality do you think you have？
I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I beg in something,I don’t like to leave it halfdone. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished.
(8) What is the most important thing for you to be happy？
Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very closeknit,and my friend sand I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am.
(9) Are you more of a leader or a follower？
I don’t try to lead people. I’d rather cooperate with everybody,and get the job done by working together.
(10) Are you available for travel？
Yes,I like traveling. I am young and unmarried. It’s no problem for me to travel frequently.
(11) What salary do you expect？
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first？I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
(12) Do you work well under pressure？
Working under pressure is exciting and challenging. I don’t mind working under pressure. I work well under the secircum stances. People can,I Can.
(13) Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration？
No,nothing in particular.
part-time job: 兼职工作
position / vacancy: 职位，空缺
General Manager: 总经理
Let me introduce myself. / Let me do some introduction. 让我来介绍一下自己。
Which aspect do you want to know about me?
或者 What do you want to know about myself? 您想知道我哪方面的情况？
1. I noticed that you advertised a job in this morning’s paper. 我看到你们在今早的报纸上刊登的招聘广告。
2. I’m coming for your advertisement for …. 我是来应聘你们广告上的……职位的。
3. I have applied for the position of …. 我申请了贵公司的……职位。
4. Do you have any job for a part-timer? 你们需要兼职吗？
5. I’d like to know if you need any full-time secretary. 我想知道你们是否需要全职秘书？
6. I’m looking for a job. Are there any vacancies? 我在找工作，请问你们有空缺吗？
1. I got a degree in Literature and took a course in typing. 我获得了文学学士学位，还学过打字。
2. I haven’t done anything like that before. 我以前没有做过这种工作。
3. I think I’m quite fit for assistant’s job. 我觉得我很适合做助理的工作。
4. I used to work as a sale’s manager. 我以前做销售经理。
5. I’m quite familiar with editing. 我做过很多编辑工作。
6. I want a job with a vacation every year. 我想找个每年都能度假的工作。
7. I was thinking of a job in a school. 我打算到学校找份工作。
8. I worked in the accounting section of a manufacturer of electrical products. 我曾在电子产品制造商的会计组工作。
9. I love playing tennis. 我喜欢打网球。
Good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in September. Now I will introduce myself briefly, I am 21 years old, born in Heilongjiang province, northeast of china, and I am currently a senior student at Beijing XX University. My major is packaging engineering. And I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in June. In the past 4 years, I spend most of my time on study; I have passed CET4/6 with ease. And I have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. Besides, I have attended several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, and I have taken a tour to some big factory and company. Through these I have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. Compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978, our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkward. But I have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. I guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, I would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal, I like my major packaging and I won’t give up, if I can pursue my master degree here I will combine law with my former education. I will work hard in these fields, patent, trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? I cannot describe it well, but I know I am optimistic and confident. Sometimes I prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but I am not lonely, I like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything, my favorite pastime is volleyball, playing cards or surf online. Through college life, I learn how to balance between study and entertainment. By the way, I was a actor of our amazing drama club. I had a few glorious memories on stage. That is my pride.