经典英语面试问题与回答

时间:2009-05-04 编辑:weian 手机版

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
(我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?
(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
本人离职的理由:希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人去职原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
我为照顾住在远地的年*亲,而申请辞职。
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
本人离职的理由是这样:本人深知无升迁的机会。
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.
本人希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前去职。
8. I left the position with the desire of improving my position.
我为了找更高之职位,而请求去职。
9. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
由于所服务的公司解散,只好去职。
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。
11. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
很不幸地,本人不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。
12.The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
本人之所以离开目前的工作岗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家贸易公司获得更多的经验。
13. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人离职的原因是希望在广告业方面有所发展。
14. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here,and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁机会。

经典英语面试问题与回答相关推荐