Practice Interviewing 练习面试
Talking on the phone isn't as easy as it seems. I've always found it's helpful to practice. Have a friend or family member conduct a mock interview and tape record it so you can see how you sound over the phone. Any cassette recorder will work. You'll be able to hear your "ums" and "uhs" and "okays" and you can practice reducing them from your conversational speech. Also rehearse answers to those typical questions you'll be asked.
During the Phone Interview 电话面试时
* Don't smoke, chew gum, eat, or drink.
* Do keep a glass of water handy, in case you need to wet your mouth.
* Smile. Smiling will project a positive image to the listener and will change the tone of your voice.
* Speak slowly and enunciate clearly.
* Use the person's title （Mr. or Ms. and their last name.） Only use a first name if they ask you to.用对方的头衔或是某某先生、某某女士称呼对方，只有他们要求时，才可直呼其名。
* Don't interrupt the interviewer.
* Take your time - it's perfectly acceptable to take a moment or two to collect your thoughts.
* Give short answers.
* Remember your goal is to set-up a face-to-face interview. After you thank the interviewer ask if it would be possible to meet in person.
After the Interview 电话面试后
* Take notes about what you were asked and how you answered.
* Remember to say "thank you." Follow with a thank you note which reiterates your interest in the job.