1. What isimportant to you in a job?
Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.
2. Why do you want to work for this organization?
Its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.
3. Why should we employ you?
My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.
4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us?
As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities.
5. What are your greatest strengths?
I can see what needs to be done and do it.我做事当机立断。
I work well with others.我和他人容易共事。
I can organize my time efficiently.我能有效地利用时间.
6. What are your greatest weaknesses?最大缺点呢?
I tend to drive myself too hard.我有时对自己要求过于严格。
I expect others to perform beyond their capacities.我对别人的能力期望过高。
I like to see a job done quickly.我喜欢速战速决。