1. What is important to you in a job?
Mention specific rewards other than a paycheck for example, challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.
2. Why do you want to work for this organization?
Cite its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions. Stress that you want to work for this organization, not just any organization.
3. What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
A：I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
4. What do you think you are worth to us?
A：I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
5. What make you think you would be a success in this position?
A：My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
6. Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
A：Yes, I think so.
A：The trait is needed in my current (or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.