1. What‘s your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. Where were you come from?
4. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
5. What is the main crop in your hometown?
6. What is the difference between Beijing and your hometown?
7. What are the main places of interest in your hometown?
8. What is the climate like in your hometown?
9. What is the character of the people like in the region where you live?
10. What are the differences in accent between the people of your hometown and Beijing?
11. What is people‘s favorite food in your region?
12. How do you make dumplings?
13. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
14. Why is the Spring Festival so important to Chinese people?
15. Can you describe one of the main festivals celebrated in your country?
16. Tell me something about the Lantern Festival.
17. Tell me something about the Qing Ming Festival.
18. Tell me something about the customs of your country.
19. How long have you lived in Beijing?
20. What is the weather like in Beijing?
21. How do you compare the climate in Beijing with that in your hometown?
22. What place in Beijing do you like best? Why ?
23. Which is the worst place you‘ve been to China?
24. Which is the best place you‘ve been to China?
25. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
26. What are the major social problems in Beijing? How can they be solved?
27. What is the biggest problem China faces?
28. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
29. Could you tell me something about your family?
30. Have you any children?
1. Has a poor personal appearance. (衣着形象不佳。)
2. Is unable to express self clearly; has poor voice, diction〖措辞〗, and grammar.
3. Lacks knowledge or experience.
4. Is not prepared for interview. (对面试无准备。)
5. Has no real interest in job.
6. Lacks planning for career; has no purpose or goals. (对自己的事业没有安排;没有目标和理想。)
7. Lacks enthusiasm; passive and indifferent.
8. Lacks confidence and poise〖沉着;自信〗; is nervous and ill at ease〖心神不宁〗.
9. Shows insufficient evidence of achievement.