1. Why do you choose Fordham?
2. How do you know MIB?/ 这个项目什么特点吸引你
3. Why now?
4. Team work experience (successful/nightmare)/ teamwork中遇到了什么问题，如何解决的?
5. 大学喜欢什么样的课程 What lessons do you prefer in College?
Why do you choose a single degree? What is your career goal in five years?
7. 喜欢什么样的老师?What kind of teacher do you prefer?
8. 怎么知道这个项目的 How do you know this program?
9. motivation从哪里来 Where is motivation come from?
10. 有没有一个启发你人生的人，跟敬佩的人那个问题差不多(who is your mental guide/mentor in your past life? )
11. Successful career?/你怎么看待成功/你认为成功的标致是什么
What do you think of a successful career? What is the symbol of success?
12. 有什么在PS上没体现的 Is there anything you didn’t mention in your resume?
13. Cross culture experience/遇到了什么challenge
What kind of challenges have you got in your life?
Why should we enroll you?
15. What do you dislike working in a team, how to deal with it?
What is the subject or teacher you dislike? Why?
18. What can you contribute to your team at Queen's?
19. What can you contribute to Queen's after school activities?
20. What would you like to do in your leisure time? 最近看得书?
21. Good leader 特点 What the essential traits of a good learder?
22. 觉得准时是不是很重要 Is punctuality important to you?
23. Globalization好坏 What are pros and cons of Globalization?
24.Your strength? Weakness?
25. Sometimes you cannot make everyone happy, what if some issues make the team divide; the team members cannot work together?
26. How do you give negative information (like criticism) to your team members?
27. How do you accept criticism?
28. 觉得自己当leader 的强项和仍需提高的部分 What are your strong points of being a leader and the points needing improvement.
30. How do you deal with it when you work with people that you are not very fond of?
31. What is the most difficult thing in your past working experience?
32. How you manage your time in a very busy environment
33. 在团队合作中讨厌遇到那种人?最喜欢碰到什么人?Whom do you hate most in a team work? Whom you like to work with?
Do you think you are capable of teamwork? Why?
Why do you choose this major?
36. 你自己TEMWORK 的领导风格是什么?
What is your style of teamwork?
Ask your judge a question.
Q： Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A： With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验，我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。
Q：Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作，能否做个概括的说明。)
A：I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说，我做系统分析，解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q：Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A： Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作，如果机会来临，我会抓住。)
A：I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作，已经达到顶峰，即沒有升迁机会。)
Q：How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A： With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景，我可以胜任自己的工作，而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A：With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验，我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q： What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A： I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目，我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q：What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A：I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q：What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A：My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particcular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练，加上实习工作，使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q：Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A：Yes, I think so.
A：The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的，我知道我能应付自如。)