1、What can you tell me about yourself?(关于你自己，你能告诉我些么?)
In high school I was involved in competitive sports and I always tried to improve in each sport I participated in。 As a college student， I worked in a clothing store part-time and found that I could sell things easily。 The sale was important， but for me， it was even more important to make sure that the customer was satisfied。 It was not long before customers came back to the store and specifically asked for me to help them。 I‘m very competitive and it means a lot to me to be the best
2、 What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?(在毕业以后5年内你想做些什么?)
I hope to do my best I can be at my job and because many in this line of work are promoted to area manager， I am planning on that also
3、What is your greatest strength?(你的优点是什么?)
I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done。 I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I‘d planned。 I’ve set some high goals for myself。 For example， I want to graduate with highest distinction。 And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year， I made up for it by doing an honor‘s thesis
4、What is your greatest weakness?(你最大的弱点是什么?)
I‘m such a perfectionist that I will not stop until a job is well done
5、How do you feel about your progress to date?(至今所取得的进步你是怎样看的?)
I think I did well in school.In fact， in a number of courses I received the highest exam scores in the class.As an intern for the X Company， I received some of the highest evaluations that had been given in years.
6.Why did you choose peking university?
7.Why did you choose MBA?
8.What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?
9.What has been your greatest accomplishment?
10.Describe your greatest strengths and weaknesses
11.What have you learned from the jobs you have held?
12.Describe the best/worst team of which you have been a member
13.Tell me about a time when your course load was heaviest。 How did you get all of your work done?
14.Give me a specific example of a time when you sold someone on an idea or concept。
15.Tell me about a time when you were creative in solving a problem
16.Describe a time when you got co-workers or classmates who dislike each other to work together。
17.Tell me about a time when you made a bad decision。
18.What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
19.What are some of the things you find difficult to do?
20.How would you evaluate me as an interviewer?
21.What interests you least about MBA?
22.How do you handle rejection?
23.What is the worst thing you have heard about our school?
24.See this pen I‘m holding。Sell it to me。
25. A chain of g rocery s tores currently receives its stock on a decentralized basis。 Each store deals independently with its suppliers。 The president of the chain is wondering whether the firm can benefit from a centralized warehouse。 What are the key considerations in making this decision?
A magazine publisher is trying to decide how many magazines she should deliver to each individual distribution outlet in order to maximize profits。 She has extensive historical sales volume data for each of the outlets。 How should she determine delivery quantities?
26.It is the 15th Century。 How do convince the Pope that the Earth is round?
27. If I gave you an elephant， where would you hide it?
28. Why are soda cans tapered on the top and bottom?
29. How much RAM does a PC need to run Windows95?
30. You are in a boat on a fresh water lake。 In your hand is a rock。 You throw the rock into the lake。 How is the lake‘s water level affected?
31. If it rained music， what would grow?
32. Describe your best friend and what he or she does for a living。
33. In what ways are you similar or different from your best friend?
34. What are your career‘s strengths and how do you capitalize on them?
35. Are you a happy person?
36. According to JRMJr a fast growing software company asked this question… You have a wealthy aunt who weighs 300 pounds。 Tell me how you would redesign her toilet