应届毕业生网>主页 > 手抄报 > 英语手抄报 > 英语手抄报版面设计

英语手抄报版面设计

发布时间:2017-11-11来源:手抄报资料网

  英语学习:如何描述我们的健康状况

  在路上,头疼。

  反正也是头疼,不如学习一会儿。

  以下资料取自有道双语阅读:

  My friend took me to the doctor.

  我的朋友带我去看了医生。I told the doctor I thought I had come down with a cold.

  我告诉医生说,我认为自己是感冒。When the doctor saw me, she immediately wanted to run some tests.

  医生在看到我时,希望马上做化验。She said that medical tests would help her discover why I was sick.

  她说,医学化验能帮助她查明我的病因。The doctor also asked when I had my last physical.

  医生还询问了我上次做体检的时间。I do not get yearly check-ups.

  我没有每年做体检的习惯,But I probably should get a medical exam by a doctor every year.

  但我确实应该每年都请医生检查一次身体。Then the nurse drew my blood. She used a needle to take a small amount of bloodfrom my arm.

  她用针从我的胳膊上抽了一点点血液,然后,护士给我抽血。She sent it to a laboratory for tests.

  然后送到化验室化验。The nurse also took my temperature.

  这位护士还给我量了体温。She used a thermometer to measure my body temperature.

  她用温度计来测量我的身体温度。The doctor told me I had influenza, or the flu.

  医生告诉我,我患了流行性感冒,或叫流感。But she told me I would recover soon. She said I was over the worst of the disease.

  但她说,我已经熬过了流感最严重的时期,很快就会恢复。She told me to rest at home and to stay away from other people because the flu can spread. It is contagious.

  她告诉我要在家好好休息,不要与他人接触,因为流感会传染,有传染性。Thankfully, I did not have to go under the knife.

  谢天谢地,我不需要挨刀,I did not need an operation.

  即不需要动手术。Instead, I did just what the doctor ordered.

  我只需遵从医嘱就可以复原。I went home and did exactly what was needed to become healthy again.

  我回到家,完全按照医生的要求来做,让自己恢复健康。Soon, I was on the mend.

  不久,我的情况好转。I was pulling through and recovering from my sickness.

  我正在克服疾病、恢复健康。Now, I am back on my feet. I am physically healthy again.

  现在,我已经痊愈。Even better, the doctor has given me a clean bill of health.

  更棒的是,医生给我出具了一份健康证明。She says that I am one-hundred percent cured.

  她说,我已经彻底治痊。I am back to normal and I feel great.

  我已经恢复正常,感觉棒极了。In fact, I feel on top of the world.

  事实上,我感觉非常好。My friends say I now look like the picture of health.

  我的朋友们说我看上去非常健康。

  端午节的由来(Dragon Boat Festival)

  The Dragon Boat Festival, also called Double Fifth Festival, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth moon of the lunar calendar. It is one of the most important Chinese festivals, the other two being the Autumn Moon Festival and Chinese New Year.  The origin of this summer festival centers around a scholarly government official named Chu Yuan. He was a good and respected man, but because of the misdeeds of jealous rivals he eventually fell into disfavor in the emperor's court.  Unable to regain the respect of the emperor, in his sorrow Chu Yuan threw himself into the Mi Low river. Because of their admiration for Chu Yuan, the local people living adjacent to the Mi Lo River rushed into their boats to search for him while throwing rice into the waters to appease the river dragons.  Although they were unable to find Chu Yuan, their efforts are still commemorated today during the Dragon Boat Festival.

  端午节的由来  端午节,又称为五五节,因为端午节是在农历的五月五日,是三个重要的中国节庆之一,其它两个分别是中秋节和农历新年。  这个节日的由来是古代中国有一位博学多闻的官吏屈原,他是一位爱民而且又受到尊崇的官吏,但是由于一位充满嫉妒的官吏陷害,从此在朝廷中被皇帝所冷落。由于无法获得皇帝的重视,屈原在忧郁的情况下投汨罗江自尽。  由于对屈原的爱戴,汨罗江畔的居民匆忙的划船在江内寻找屈原,并且将米丢入汨罗江中,以平息汨罗江中的蛟龙。即使他们当时并没有找到屈原,但是他们的行为,直到今天在端午节的时候,仍然被人们传颂纪念着。  端午节风俗习惯

  1、Dragon Boat race  Traditions At the center of this festival are the dragon boat races. Competing teams drive their colorful dragon boats forward to the rhythm of beating drums. These exciting races were inspired by the villager's valiant attempts to rescue Chu Yuan from the Mi Lo river. This tradition has remained unbroken for centuries.  2、Tzung Tzu  A very popular dish during the Dragon Boat festival is tzung tzu. This tasty dish consists of rice dumplings with meat, peanut, egg yolk, or other fillings wrapped in bamboo leaves. The tradition of tzung tzu is meant to remind us of the village fishermen scattering rice across the water of the Mi Low river in order to appease the river dragons so that they would not devour Chu Yuan.  3、Ay Taso  The time of year of the Dragon Boat Festival, the fifth lunar moon, has more significance than just the story of Chu Yuan. Many Chinese consider this time of year an especially dangerous time when extra efforts must be made to protect their family from illness. Families will hang various herbs, called Ay Tsao, on their door for protection. The drinking of realgar wine is thought to remove poisons from the body. Hsiang Bao are also worn. These sachets contain various fragrant medicinal herbs thought to protect the wearer from illness.

栏目推荐
热点排行
推荐阅读