New Year Party
On New Year's Eve，our class had a party. The atmosphere was good. It was out of the ordinary from the very begining. The boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual performance. We saw a boy named Li Xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden snap. Then with three resounding(响亮的) crow of a cock echoing in the hall，the hall was again brightly lit in a snap.
Then，the representative of the bedroom Zhu Guozhang asked us to guess a line of a poem related to the above situation. He added that Li Xinmin alone was born in the year of the dog and the other three were all born in the year of the chicken. They left us all in confusion. And it was our monitor who was quickwitted(机智的). He shouted our， "The day breaks as the cock crows three times at dawn." The hall After that，they had another item. This time Li Xinmin was placed in the middle of the circle. While he was standing there，the other three stood around him，each bowing down to him at an angle of 120 degrees. It was an idiom. This time I got it right："The dog stands out among a group of chickens."
1) Best wishes for the success of your business.
2) May good fortune come your way in the new year.
3) Have a happy and prosperous year.
4) Wishing you success in your career and a happy family!
5) To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you. 恭祝新年吉祥，幸福和欢乐与你同在。