Read and Write: 1. I like playing football. 2. I like playing the piano. 3. I like playing with toys. 4. I like to play with a dog. 5. I like to draw pictures. 6. I like to go to the Great Wall.
1. my 2. I 3. mine 4. your 5. mine 6. my 7. yours 8. They 9. He
1. I often study in the classroom.
2. I often draw pictures in the art room.
3. I often have dinner in the dining room.
4. I often read books in the library.
5. I often have sports in the sports center.
1. can 2.does 3.Can 4.What 5.wants to 6. Can
1. A 2. B 3. A 4. A 5. B
1. Father doesn’t read newspaper everyday.
2. He doesn’t like reading comic books.
3. Does Tom clean the floor for his mum?
4. Does Bob like doing maths?
1. There is a boat on the river.
2. There are some children playing soccer on the playground.
3. There are two cats sleeping in the shoes.
4. There are not pretty ducks walking in the garden.
5. There is not a boy sleeping in the classroom.
范文：I’ve got a beautiful school. It is a lovely place. I like my school. There is a swimming pool, a library, a playground and a lot of classrooms in my school. I often read books and play on the playground at school.
a. 反义词：small, thin, short, dirty, slow, weak, young, cold, short, above, sad, loud
b. 比较级：bigger, fatter, taller, cleaner, quicker, stronger, older, hotter, longer, smaller, happier, quieter, thinner, shorter, colder, slower, sadder, nosier, dirtier.
1. tallest 2. easier 3. reach 4. off 5. easily 6. many 7. stand 8. choosing
参考答案：I don’t want to be the tallest man in the world. Because I can’t do many things, for example, I can’t buy the right shoes, clothes or the right bed. That makes me sad.