英语演讲稿及翻译

时间:2023-04-05 02:28:27 英语演讲稿 我要投稿

英语演讲稿范文及翻译

  【英语演讲稿范文及翻译】

英语演讲稿范文及翻译

  my youth , my dream

  We all want to believe that we are capable of great feats , of reaching our fullest potential .

  我们相信自己有成就伟业的能力,能发挥出自己最大的潜力。

  We need dreams . 我们需要梦想。

  They give us a vision of a better future . 它会给我们展现一番更好的前景。

  They nourish our spirit ,they represent possibility even then we are dragged down by reality .

  它能滋养我们的灵魂,梦想代表一种可能性,尽管它会受到现实的羁绊。

  They keep us going . 梦想让我们勇往直前。

  Most successful people are dreamers . 多数成功人士都是梦想家。

  Dreamers are not content with merely mediocre ,because no one ever dreams of going half way .

  梦想家不满足于平庸,因为谁都不希望半途而废。

  When I was a little girl , I didn’t dream of a life of stryggle and frustration .

  孩提时,我不曾梦想过自立而充满挫折的生活。

  I dreamed of doing something big and splashy ,something significant .

  却梦想做一些轰轰烈烈而有意义的大事。

  I dreamed big .我梦想成为伟人。

  But now , I become realistic . 但是现在,我很现实。

  I have a dream that I can have my own firm one day .

  我有一个梦想,将来的某一天,我能有一个自己的公司。

  Because I major in economic , I can use my special knowledge to run the company .

  因为我主修经济,能够用自己的专业知识经营公司。

  When I have a lot of money , I will donate some of them to help others .

  将来有了钱,我会捐出一部分帮助其他人。

  My dreams are worthless , my plans are dust , my goals are impossible .

  我的梦想毫无价值,我的计划无足轻重,我的目标遥不可及。

  All are of no value unless they are followed by action .

  除非我付出行动,否则一切都将毫无意义。

  Action is the food and drink which will nourish my success .

  行动就像食物和水分一样,会滋养我的成功之花。

  If I don’t take any actions to realize my dream , it will become a fantasy .

  如果我不采取行动实现我的梦想,它就会变成空想。

  When I was little , I dreamed big .孩提时,我梦想成为伟人。

  It’s a pity for me that I didn’t do anything to approach it .

  我没有做任何事情去实现它,这是我人生中的一个遗憾。

  I always think that when I grow up , I can take some actions .

  我总是认为等我长大了在行动也不晚。

  But when I grow up truly , I forget my dream and my ambition .

  但是等我真的长大了,我却忘了我的梦想和抱负。

  So I will not avoid the tasks of today and charge them to tomorrow .

  我不会逃避今天的责任,而把它们推给明天。

  For I know that tomorrow never comes .因为我知道明天永远不会到来。

  Let me act now even though my actions may not bring success for it is better to act and fail than not be act and flounder .

  让我立刻行动起来吧,即使这行动不能带来成功,但是哪怕行动导致了失败,也胜过坐以待毙。

  Success will not wait . 成功不会等待。

  If I delay , she will become betrothed another and lost ti me forever .

  如果我迟疑,她会投入别人的怀抱,而我将永远失去它。

  I will take every effort to accomplish my dream .i won’t let it become a fantasy , it is just my dream .maybe some years later , it will become true .

  我会尽一切努力来完成我的梦想。我不会让它成为空想,他只是我的梦想。可能再过几年,梦想就会成真。

  【英语演讲稿范文及翻译】

  Honorable judges, distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen:

  It is a great honor and pleasure to be here on this beautiful Saturday morning to share with you my sentiments about life and passion for the English language.

  About a year and a half ago, I took part in my very first English Speech Contest. When I stood before the microphone with all eyes starring directly at me, I could hardly speak. I stood there, embarrassed and helpless, struggling in vain for the right thing to say. My fears had paralyzed me.

  While my passion for English has never changed, I lost my courage to speak in public. When my professor again encouraged me to take part in this Competition, I said “no.” I couldn’t endure yet another painful experience. He looked me straight in the eye and said something that pierced my heart. I will never forget his words. “Look,” he said, “We all have our fears, and you have yours. You could twist your ankle in a basketball game, but then be afraid to ever play again. Running away can never dispel your fears, but action will. A winner is not one who never fails,but one who never quits.”

  I spent a whole day with his words twisting and turning in my mind. Then I made the bravest and wisest decision of my life: I would face my fears –and take part in the competition!

  As it turned out, my dear old professor was right. Now, here I am, once again standing before a microphone.My heart is beating fast, and my mouth is dry, but most importantly, I have faced my fears -- and that makes all the difference!

  尊敬的法官,各位来宾,女士们,先生们:

  这是一个非常荣幸和高兴地在这个美丽的周六早上与大家分享生活和对英语的热情在这里我的情绪。

  大约一年半以前,我在我的第一个英语演讲比赛的一部分。当我在与所有主演在我的眼睛直接站在麦克风,我简直说不出话来。我站在那里,尴尬和无奈,挣扎是徒劳的权利的说法。我担心我已经瘫痪。

  虽然我对英语的热情从未改变,我失去了我的勇气在公众场所说话。当老教授鼓励我参加这次比赛,我说:“没有。”我无法忍受另一个痛苦的经历。他看着我的眼睛直说的东西刺穿我的心。我永远不会忘记他的话。 “瞧,”他说,“我们都有自己的恐惧,

  你有你的。捻你可以在一场篮球比赛中脚踝,但后来害怕再打球。出走永远不能消除你的恐惧,而是行动的意愿。一个胜利者是谁从来不是一个失败,但一个谁决不会退却。“

  我花了整整一天,他的曲折和转折词在我的脑海。然后我做了我生命中最勇敢和最明智的决定:我将面对我的恐惧和参与竞争的一部分!

  果然,我亲爱的老教授是正确的。现在,我在这里再一次站在了麦克风前。我的心快速跳动,我的嘴巴是干的,但最重要的是,我面对我的恐惧 - 这就是差异!

【英语演讲稿及翻译】相关文章:

英语谚语及翻译07-10

英语日记及翻译04-01

英语翻译的英语简历参考05-15

格言英语翻译03-03

英语经典句子带翻译08-15

带翻译的经典英语谚语07-30

英语谚语带翻译12-30

英语励志名言的翻译06-18

英语名言加翻译01-02

科技英语的特点与翻译03-30