1. May I introduce myself? 我可以自我介绍一下吗?
2. Let me introduce myself. 让我自我介绍一下。
3. Do you mind if I introduce myself? 让我自我介绍一下好吗?
4. I graduated three years ago. 我已经毕业三年了。
5. I am an economics major. / I major in economics. 我主修经济学。
6. I enjoy singing and dancing. 我喜爱唱歌和跳舞。
7. Let me do the introduction. 让我来介绍一下自己。
8. Which aspect do you want to know about me?/What do you want to know about myself? 您想知道我哪方面的情况?
9. I noticed that you advertised a job in this morning’s paper.我看到你们在今早的报纸上刊登的招聘广告。
10. I’m coming for your advertisement for …. 我是来应聘你们广告上的……职位的。
11. I have applied for the position of …. 我申请了贵公司的……职位。
12. Do you have any jobs for a part-timer? 你们需要兼职吗?
13. I’d like to know if you need a full-time secretary. 我想知道你们是否需要全职秘书。
14. I’m looking for a job. Are there any vacancies? 我在找工作，请问你们有空缺吗?
15. I got a degree in Literature and took a course in typing. 我获得了文学学士学位，还学过打字。
16. I think I’m quite fit for assistant’s job. 我觉得我很适合做助理的工作。
17. I’m quite familiar with editing. 我做过很多编辑工作。
18. I was thinking of a job in a school. 我打算到学校找份工作。
19. I worked in the accounting section of a manufacturer of electrical products. 我曾在电子产品制造商的会计组工作。
20. I haven’t done anything like that before. 我以前没有做过这种工作。
21. I used to work as a sale’s manager. 我以前做销售经理。
22. Im a curious person, and I like learning new things. 我是个充满好奇心的人，喜欢学习新的事物。
23. I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说，我做系统分析，解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
24. Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If an opportunity knocks, I will take it.我希望能获得一份更好的工作，如果机会来临，我会抓住。
25. I feel I have reached the glass ceiling in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.我觉得目前的工作，已经达到顶峰，即没有升迁机会。
26. With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经验，我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧，对贵单位必有价值。
27. With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学业背景，我可以胜任自己的工作，而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
28. With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can get along with the students very well. 依我的教学经验，我相信能与学生相处得很好。
29. I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
30. My school training combined with my practice in the factories should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练，加上实习工作，使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
31. The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的，我知道我能应付自如。
32. I think Im reasonably optimistic by nature. 我想我生性是相当乐观的。
33. Im quite hard-working, responsible, capable, and outgoing. 我觉得自己是个工作勤奋、负责、能干，而且外向的人。