I have learned from the Want column of 公司名 that you have a vacancy for an 职务, and I am extremely interested in the position.
I have worked for the 前公司名 for 4 years and primarily responsible for 职务. My performance has been acknowledged by my supervisor and a large number of customers. But that place is quite far away from my home and I really want to work in your company so that I can get close to my family.
With my skills in the area, work experience, and sense of responsibility, I believe I am qualified for that position. Please consider me for it. If possible, please contact me at 电话号码.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Enclosed please find my resume.
1. In reply to your advertisement in Beijing Youth Daily of December 25, I respectfully offer my services for the situation.
2. Having heard that the situation of salesman in your company is vacant. I wish to offer my services for it.
3. I have been told by Mr. John, Manager of the Business Book Publishing, with whom I believe you are acquainted, that you are expecting to make some additions to your company in September.
4. So I must to say that I have long been hopeful of working for your hospital after graduation, I am sure that I have the privilege of serving in your hospital, I will greatly increase my experience and my education.
5. Dear Sir, after my graduation from college this fall, I am desirous of securing a position that will offer me opportunity in the field.
6. In reference to your advertisement in the newspaper for an accountant, I believe that I have the qualifications to fit your position.
7. On looking over today's Economic Daily Times my attention was attracted by your advertisement for a senior clerk. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for it.
8. I have learned from the newspaper that there is a vacancy in your firm, and I wish to apply for the position.
9. I wish to apply for the position of editor advertised in the newspaper.
10. I wish to apply for the position advertised in the newspaper.
11. I have heard that perhaps you might need an executive secretary with considerable experience working with companies such as yours.
12. I would like to apply for the position of secretary which you advertised in the newspaper of June 15.
13. I would like to inquire about the position of business manager that you advertised in the newspaper in September 5.
14. I have learned that you are looking for an engineer has had some general experience in business and I desire to apply for the position.
15. Your organization is more than just a business house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public. It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike.
16. For the past four years, while specializing in international trade at college, I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization. I will graduate in July this year.
17. I am securing a job. Not any job with any company, but a particular job with your company only.
18. In response to your advertisement in today's newspaper,I wish to apply for the position of senior clerk in your esteemed firm.
19. Replying to your advertisement in today's China Times for an administration assistant, I tender my services.
1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.
5. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
6. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
7. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
8. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
9. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
10. I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my character
11. I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.
12. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
13. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
14. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section.
15. I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.
16. I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
17. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
18. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
19. My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments.
20. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
21. I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will adequately show you my qualifications.
22. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience.
23. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.
24. Thank you in advance for your concern and attention. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible.
25. I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview.
26. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.
(1) I am twenty-three years of age and graduated from the University of Michigan of the class of 2004.
(2) I am currently a student in Hubei University and I have three month to complete before I graduate.
(3) I have excellent grades in all my subjects especially have a thorough knowledge of the English language. If you wish to look at these information it will be sent to you later.
(4) Needless to say, I will have completed a standard course in psychology before I graduate in July. In addition, I have chosen to elect all the courses available at my school in this field.
(5) I graduated from Beijing Commercial College in July of 2003.Since that time I have been taking night course in the college in Business Administration and Sale Technique
(6) I am just over twenty-four years of age and have left college about three months ago, during which time I have been striving to make myself proficient in shorthand and typewriting, and have attained a speed of ninety and seventy words a minute respectively.
(7) I am a graduate of Beijing Foreign Studies University. I won a scholarship and the first prize in speech contest in the University.
(8) I have received a good education and I have business knowledge and know the sales techniques.
(9) My English score were always on the top three of my class of sixty. I have learned to operate computer and I can type either in English or in Chinese.
(10) I am to graduate this July from Beijing Commercial College, having completed the four-year commercial course. During my summer vacation I was employed in the accounting department of a Chemical Company.
(11) I am twenty-three years old and a graduate of Beijing Foreign Studies University.
(12) I am twenty-three years old, and have been employed for the last years by Poly Technologies. INC. Aircraft Support Division, in the general clerical work of the office.
(13) I am thirty-six years of age, and have had ten years experience in my present job, which I am leaving to better myself.
(14) I am just leaving school; and twenty-two years of age. I am anxious to settle down to office work.
(15) I am twenty years old, female and have had one years experience with a company as an executive secretary.
(16) I was graduated at Beijing University, in July 2003. I am twenty seven years of age and single.
(17) I am a graduate of Beijing pholytechnics, class of 2005. For the last two years.
(18) I hold a degree in Chinese literature from Beijing University in July 2005.
(19) I was graduated from Beijing Commercial College in July 2004.
(20) I feel that I am competent to meet the requirement which you have specified. I graduated from Tokyo Commercial University, where have completed the four year course. Besides, I have had two years training in typewriting and also studied the English Language, including a year of Business English.
(1) I have been handling most of the secretarial work at my present company for the past three years, and I feel that I am qualified to fill your position.
(2) I have been referred to you by my major advisor at college as a source of possible assistance in finding employment in the United States. I was employed as editor on a weekly newspaper. I have considerable editorial experience and am familiar with proofreading, rewriting, and production, as well as the more creative aspects of this type of work.
(3) So I hope you will be able to help me find this sort of employment, not only because I need the money, but also because this type of job would give me an opportunity to improve my ability.
(4) For the past two years I was employed as an assistant to the chief engineer of the American Food Corporation.
(5) I should like to be considered an applicant for one of these positions.
(6) I have had five years of varied experience in the book business.
(7) The companies for which I have worked have given me permission to refer you to them for information about the quality of the work I did while in their employ.
(8) In addition, I believe that my English is good enough for your needs. My typing speed is about 80 words.
(9) I have worked as a vehicle salesman for XX Co. for the past four years.
(10) Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
(11) I have been employed as a secretary at a trading company, but I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement
(12) I have worked as a senior clerk for the ZHONGJI International Freight Forwarding Co. Ltd. for the past two years. At present I am their chief salesman account for over one half of the sales.
(13) I worked mainly on commission and I feel that I am able to earn a substantial amount although I am very young.
(14) Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction.
(15) Because I am very desirous of receiving actual experience in accounting during May and June, I am writing to inquire whether you will need the services of a young woman with two years of educational and some part-time experience.
(16) Perhaps I could fill in for one of your office staff during the vacation period.
(17) Since 2003 I have been responsible for all office details in the administration of sales. In the course of my work. I have become familiar with the various sales territories, and have also in my spare time experience of handling business problems other than my proper sphere.
(18) I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's company. My present employer knows of my ambition and is helping me to find a new place.
(19) For the last four years I have been employed as a senior accountant by a company of import and export where the wide field of work to be covered has given me a good knowledge of accounts.
To supplement my practical knowledge, I have taken an evening course in Beijing of Post And Telecommunication. I feel that you could safely entrust a set of books to my care.
(20) I have been working as a senior clerk for China Trading Company, and I am quitting that firm in a few days.
(21) Enclosed you will please find a letter of recommendation from my present employer who likes my service very much but have to let me go, for the firm is going to be closed.
(22) While working with China Trading Company, I have a good chance to know many clients in this area. My connections built with them in the past may also enable me to get more business for your firm if you will employ me as a salesman.
(23) I am sure that these clients would equally welcome my service if I work for you.
(24) For three years I was employed as managing editor on Popsoft monthly magazine having a circulation of about 50,000. Here I did a great deal of original writing, wrote the headlines and worked directly with the printer in setting up the paper.
(25) As much as I should like to join your organization, it would not be advisable for me to do so for less than $3,000 which is my present salary.
(26) Because I believe that my sales background fits me for the position you advertised in Thursday's newspaper, I ask that you consider my qualification.
(27) My experience has included two year as salesman in the Men's Clothing Department for Dang Dai; and three years in the Men's Shop for Shi Du, where I am still employed.