外贸英语函电:表示愉快欣慰

时间:2020-11-04 19:18:42 Letters 我要投稿

外贸英语函电范例:表示愉快欣慰

  愉快欣慰

外贸英语函电范例:表示愉快欣慰

  我们欣慰地告知你们,我们将于明日给银行寄去5张面额为500美元的债券。

  We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.

  您昨日告知向上海发出25箱的'信函我们已敬悉。

  We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.

  同函奉上有关文件。

  We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.

  谨送上50,000美元的支票一张。

  We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.

  兹随信附去50包棉花的提单一张。

  We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.

  祈注意“B House” 是B大街10号。

  We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.

  我们愿向您提出下列订货:……

  We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...

  谨以此确认我今晨的口头订货。

  I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.

  我们高兴地通知您,从伦敦给您发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。

  We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.

  我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。

  We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.

  今愿提供玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。

  I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.

  我们将乐意您参观本公司所出售的几种保险柜。

  We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.

  我们欣慰的告知您,去年度业务是最成功的一年。

  We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.

  兹报告本市的S.公司情况。

  We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.

  敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。

  I an glad that you have accepted my offer.

  如蒙告知所需印刷费用,则不胜欣慰。

  I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.

  兹答复所询有关S.公司的情况。

  We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

【外贸英语函电范例:表示愉快欣慰】相关文章:

商务英语范文写作:报盘函电范例08-10

商务英语范文写作:询盘函电范例07-22

英语函电简历范文08-21

商务英语函电08-12

浅谈商务函电写作规范10-18

外贸函电常用的缩略语08-18

国际商务英语函电常用句型09-30

商务英语函电写作技巧09-15

外贸英语谈判-11-21

外贸英语谈判11-17