外贸英语之报关检验

时间:2021-01-15 18:43:36 Negotiation 我要投稿

外贸英语之报关检验

  引导语:怎样用英语去交流有关报关检验的问题?下面是yjbys小编整理的外贸英语之报关检验,希望可以帮助到你!

外贸英语之报关检验

  Part One

  Y: Good afternoon, sir. Please wait for a moment.

  杨:下午好,先生。请留步。

  G: Good afternoon. May I ask what the matter is?

  乔治:下午好。请问有什么事吗?

  Y: Will you please show me your passport,Custom declaration,invoice and related documents?

  杨:请出示一下你的护照、报关单、发票 及相关文件好吗?

  G: Of course. Here you are.

  乔治:没问题。给你。

  Y: (After carefully looking) Your files are very comprehensive, and there is no problem. But your goods belong to the bonded goods, not duty-free goods. Have you payed the duty yet?

  杨:(看过后)你的文件很全面,没什么 问题。但你这是属于保税货物,不 是免税货物,你交过关税了吗?

  G: Yes. But there is one thing I don't understand. Why some goods are bonded goods, while others are duty-free goods?

  乔治:是的。但我有一点不明白,为什么 有的是保税货物,而有些是免税货 物呢?

  Y: In fact, every country is like this. Because Custom declaration is one of the most important links of import and export trade, the quality of Custom declaration services relates directly to import and export goods customs passing speed, the enterprise's operating costs and economic efficiency, and the customs administrative efficiency. It's the suppressive some trade or simulative some trade measures a country take to collect duty or not.

  杨:其实每个国家都是这样的。由于报 关是进出□贸易的重要环节之一, 报关业务的质量直接关系着进出口 货物的通关速度,企业的`经营成本 和经济效益、海关的行政效率。有 些交税而有些不用交,是国家采取 的抑制部分贸易或促进某些贸易的 措施。

  G: I understand Customs activities are actually closely related with a country's foreign trade policies and regulations, right?

  乔治:我明白了。报关活动其实与国家的 对外贸易政策法规是密切相关的。 是吧?

  Y: Exactly. Is this your first time to come to China?

  杨:正是这样。这是你第一次来到中国 吗?

  G: Yes. But in fact I wanted to come much earlier. I'm happy that I have the chance finally.

  乔治:是的。其实我早就想来了。很高兴 这一次终于有机会。

  Y: Wish you have a good time in China. You can pass now.

  杨:祝你在中国玩得开心。你可以过去 了。

  G: Thank you. Bye-bye.

  乔治:谢谢。再见。

  Y: See you.

  杨:再见。

  Part Two

  T: Hello. I have a few things to declare.

  你好。我有一些东西要报关。

  Y: OK. Did you get ready all the materials for declaration ready?

  好的。你把拫关要用的材料都准备好了吗?

  J: I have prepared some. But I have no idea whether it is enough. Can you tell me what I need to prepare?

  我准备了一些,不知道够不够。能告诉我都 需要什么吗?

  Y: Certainly. What you need to prepare include: goods declaration form, a consignment bill, a copy of invoice,a trade contracts and other related certificates.

  当然。你需要准备货物报关单、托运单、发票一份。贸易合同一份及其他证件。

  T: I think I have got all of these.

  我想这些我都有。

  Y: That's good. Please wait a moment and let me have a check. OK. There is no problem. Everything is in line, and there is no forbidden goods.

  那就好。请你梢等一下,我査验一下啊。好 了。没什么问题。一切都很符合,也没有禁 带的物品。

  T: Is there anything else?

  还有什么问题吗?

  Y: Another thing is you have to pay some duties because yours commodities are bonded goods. This is your tax bill.

  另外一件事情就是,由于你这是保税货物,你还要缴納一定的关税。这是你的税单。

  T: That is good. We will pay as soon as possible.Are we all right?

  好的。我们会很快缴納的。好了吗?

  Y: The last thing, please fill this form out.

  还有最后一件事,请你填一下这个表格吧。

  T: (After reading the form) It seems like so complex. Can you give me some instructions about how to fill it?

  (看过表格后)这个表格看起来好复杂啊,你能给我指导一下怎么填吗?

  Y:These are different columns, such as Prohibited Article list, Bonded goods list, Duty-free goods list. You just need to fill it as required. Are you clear?

  这是不同的栏目,如禁带栏、保税栏、免税 栏,你按要求填写就可以了。明白了吗?

  T:I see. Thank you.

  我知道了。谢谢你。

【外贸英语之报关检验】相关文章:

外贸英语对话之兑换07-17

外贸英语对话之广告07-17

外贸英语对话之合同07-17

外贸英语对话之代理07-17

外贸英语之付款方式07-17

外贸英语之双方让步07-16

外贸英语之要求优惠07-16

外贸英语之询盘07-16

外贸英语对话之技术贸易07-17