商务谈判:改变付款日期

时间:2020-11-02 09:17:36 Negotiation 我要投稿

商务谈判:改变付款日期

  Alter the Schedule of Payments

商务谈判:改变付款日期

  A fifth bargaining chip could be to alter the schedule of payments. Because this is frequently done in construction contracts, I changed the scene to that type of job for this dialog.

  第五个可以用来议价的筹码是改变原订的付款日期。因为在工程合约中这种情况常常发生,所以我在这个对话中,稍微将工作场景修改了一下。

  Mel:There you go. Everything just like you requested, except the price.

  好了,一切都合你的意了,除了价格以外。

  Bill:Why not the price?

  为什么价格不行?

  Mel:Well,your terms require me to carry the cost of everything and wait for my payment until 30 days after the work is completed.

  这个嘛,你的条件是要我全额负担开销,直到完工后一个月才能取款。

  Bill:That's right.

  没错。

  I wnat to be sure everything is done right before I pay you off, otherwise you might not response to my call back to complete the punch list.

  我想确定全部完善后才付款,不然,一出问题你可能就不会回复了。

  Mel:I can understand that, but in the meantime I have to cover the cost of materials and payroll for your job.

  我了解你的顾虑,但是我还要负担你的材料费和工人的薪资。

  The increase in to cover the cost of a short-term loan I have to get to stay in business while you wait and make sure.

  为了等你那一个月,我可能要周转贷款,打平经营费用;所以反应给你的就是涨价。

  Bill:How about if I alter the deal to 50% upon substantial completion and 50% within 30 days?

  那我改成大致完工后就付一半,完工一个月再付一半呢?

  Mel:Still the same.

  还是一样。

  I'll got to have some front money to buy supplies,and no more than 10% retained pending final inspection.

  我一定要有前置费去买原料、补给品,所以在你检查确定前,顶多可以扣押10%的尾款。

  Bill:Then,how do I know you'll come back and finish the job?

  那我怎么知道你会不会把工作做完?

  Mel:You have my word.

  我跟你保证。

  That's enough for most people.

  通常大家听我这么说就够了。

  Bill:Okay, then, how's this.

  好,这样吧。

  I buy the materials and have them delivered here, and I retain 15% for up to 30 days after the punch list.

  我负责买材料,并运送到这里;完工后,我会扣百分之十五的尾款,一个月后付清。

  I'll give you the rest upon substantial completion ,so you can make your payroll.

  只要大部分完工,我就先付百分之八十五,这样你就可以会工人的薪水了。

  Mel: All right.

  好吧。

  I'll do it for nothing up front,but you buy the supplies,and pay me everything except 15% retainage,upon substantial completion.

  这样没有前置费,我也可以动工。但你得负责购买材料,在工作大致完成后,你要支付百分之八十五的`货款,扣押款不得超过15%。

  Bill: Done!

  成交!

  Vocabulary重要词汇

  punch list后续表单(工程中指完工后的需整改的记录)

  payroll薪资总额

  alter改变

  front money预付之订金

  retainage尾款(工程中指保修金之类的预留金)

【商务谈判:改变付款日期】相关文章:

商务谈判:付款表达11-15

商务谈判:修改交货日期11-15

关于付款的商务谈判句11-15

出国考试SAT考试日期及出分日期10-11

泰语日期的表达08-16

英语日期时间的表达08-18

元旦用英语写日期09-29

英语付款用语(汇总)08-26

付款买卖合同01-17

商务谈判礼仪10-06