简单快速的谈判

时间:2020-11-15 14:51:00 Negotiation 我要投稿

简单快速的谈判

  In the following dialog,Mike is an honest old-fashioned businessman content to make an honestliving.He wants to buy some big screen TV sets todistribute in the US. May has often contacted Mikeand tried to sell him elctronics,but this is the firsttime she's meeting Mike in person and she's hopefulMike wikk actually buy from her.

  在下面的会话中,迈克是一个诚实又传统的商人,他喜欢安分地做生意。这次,他想要买一些大屏幕电视机,经销到美国各地。梅常和迈克联络,想将电器卖给他。这是她第一次见到迈克本人,她希望迈克会下订单。

  Mike:Hello,come in , I've been waiting for you.

  嗨,请进,我等你好久了。

  May:Than you, I'm not late,am I ?

  谢谢,我没有迟到吧?

  Mike:No,no,no,not at all.It's just that I've been looking forward to meeting you.

  没有没有,我只是很期待见到你,才会这么说。

  May:Well,thank you,but it's not all that hard to do ,you know.

  谢谢,不过你也知道,要见我并不难。

  I've been calling your office and sending you proposals for about two years now, and you'venever responded before.

  我打电话,寄商业提案给你,前前后后也差不多二年了,你从来没有回复过。

  Mike:Ha,ha,ha!Yes,I guess I deserved that. Let me explain,okay?

  哈!看来我的.确不应该。听我解释,好吗?

  May:Please,I wish you would.

  请,我正希望你这么做。

  Mike:Well,as you probably know I buy from a selected group of suppliers and don't ,as a rule,deal with new people.

  你应该都知道我一向都和固定的供货商下单,照惯例,我不和不熟的人做生意。

  May:Yes, I know that. It's why Ive been trying to become one of those suppliers.

  是的,我知道。这也是为什么我一直想打进那些供货商的圈子。

  I hear you're a good man to do business with.

  我听说和你做生意很不错。

  Mike:I'm very old-fashioned. I believe in loyalty.

  我是个很传统的人,我相信忠诚度。

  Once I start a sales relationship with someone, I stay with him or her, and we so most of ourbusiness on the phone.

  一旦建立了销售关系,我就会持续下去,且大部分的生意都在电话上谈。

  I expect their absolute best price possible and don't haggle.

  我希望得到最好的价格,不要讨价还价。

  But if I find out they screwed me over, then I find another supplier.

  一旦发现有人欺骗我,我会立即换厂商。

  May:That's pretty much what I heard.

  我也是这么听说。

  Mike:Well,those are my terms. As long as you honor them ,we do business.

  这些是我的条件。只要你遵守这些规矩,我们就可以做生意。

  If you break faith and try to take advantage, I'll find someone else to work with. Can you livewith that?

  若你背信或相占便宜,我就会找别人。你可以接受这样的条件吗?

  May:No problem at all, Mike. Just give me the chance.

  没问题,迈克。请给我一个机会。

【简单快速的谈判】相关文章:

简单快速学会的舞蹈10-18

落枕7大简单快速有效的方法08-14

快速记单词的简单技巧有哪些10-02

怎样快速学会吹笛子-吹笛子的简单技巧10-31

商务谈判价格谈判12-12

快速打字的技巧-如何快速打字10-27

简单快速分清清单计价与定额计价11-04

商务英语谈判技巧:谈判的成功秘诀10-15

Word中如何快速简单编辑参考文献10-06