1. They need to resume contract negotiations today.
They should renew the contract talks today.
They should start the negotiation afresh today.
void contract 无效契约
2. They will begin another round of negotiations tomorrow.
Another negotiation will start tomorrow.
They will have a new round of talks tomorrow.
round off 除去……的角，使……变圆;使……完美;完结(文章)
3. Listening is very important in international business negotiations.
Listening plays an important part in the international business negotiations.
Listening takes an important event during the international business negotiations.
When the weasel and the cat make a marriage, it is a very ill presage.
4. Both sides refused to come to the negotiating table.
Both sides disagreed to go on the negotiations.
Neither side would like to come to the negotiating table.
on the table 人尽皆知的，已成为公开讨论的
5. The two sides have agreed on the date ofnegotiations.
The two sides have set the date of the negotiations.
The two parties have fixed the negotiating date.
6. How does the negotiations go?
How about the negotiations?
How are the negotiations going?
Dog does not eat dog.
7. The negotiation came to a deadlock.
The negotiations were at a deadlock.
The negotiations have reached an impasse.
at a deadlock 处于僵局，停顿状态;
break a deadlock 打破僵局;
come to a deadlock 陷入僵局，停顿状态，相持不下
8. The negotiations have gone really smoothly.
The negotiation is successful without a hitch.
The negotiations have made progress smoothly.
give one's hair a smooth 捋一捋头发
9. Several important legal questions arose inthe contract negotiations.
There exist some critical legal questions in thecontract negotiations.
Some significant legal questions emerge from thecontract negotiations.
legal affairs 法律事务;
legal adviser 法律顾问;
take a legal action 提起诉讼
10. The talks were hung up for a week.
The talks had terminated for a week.
The talks had suspended for seven days.
Hang it (all) ! 见鬼!该死!岂有此理!(表示反对、不耐烦、惊异等);
hang it out 拖延，故意拖拉
11. We are responsible to replace the defective ones.
We promise to change the inferior goods.
We guarantee that the poor-quality commodity can be changed.
12. The negotiations broke down because neither side would compromise.
As neither side would give in, the talks broke down.
Since both sides didn't want to make a concession, the negotiations came to nothing.
There is much to be said on both sides.
13. The negotiation proved to be successful.
The negotiation was a big success.
The negotiation was rounded off.
prove of great value 证明很有价值;
prove up to the hilt 充分证明
14. No date has been set for furthernegotiations.
The date for further negotiations is not sure.
We haven't agreed on a fixed date for next negotiation.
go out of date 过时的`，废弃的，不再流行的;
to date 迄今，到目前为止;
bear the date 注明日期;
keep a date 赴约;
date back to 自某时代至今
15. If you have any problems about the details, please let me know.
Are there any questions about the details? I'm always at your service.
Do you have any problems about the details? You can ask me.
let by 让……过去;
let off dissent 发泄不满;
let in for 使陷入，引起麻烦;
let us say 比如，例如;
let sb. into one's secret 让某人知道其秘密;
let sb. in the act 让某人参加此项行动
16. Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.
Everyting will be OK if you can ensure the quality.
If the quality is good, everything will be OK.
before long 不久以后;
for long 很久;
at the longest 至多，最长;
go a long way 很成功;
go a long way towards sth. 对某事大有裨益;
happy as the day is long 非常快乐
17. We shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
We can make our customers satisfied with quantity.
The quantity we offer can satisfy our customers.
be better than one's word 做的多于所许诺的;
a better part of 过半;
had better 最好，应该;
better oneself 自求上进，赚更多的钱