职场礼仪英语知识
有关职场礼仪知识,大家了解哪些?那么知道多少英语版本的呢?
职场礼仪英语知识:办公室的八个实用礼仪技巧
1. Never Unplug a Device on Charge
1. 不要拔掉在充电的设备
It may sometimes be a scramble to find a socket to juice up your dying gadgetry, but the "first come, first served" rule stands fast in this area. You must never unplug another device that's on charge without first checking that it's okay to do so.
有时候,你很难找到插座给自己快要没电的设备充电,但是“先到先得”的规矩在办公室是一直存在的。在确认是否可以这么做之前,永远不要把别人正在充电的设备拔掉。
Always, always, always ask — and if you can't find device's owner, then walk away and find another outlet. For all you know, the gadget's owner might be about to head into a vitally important meeting or call and need all the juice they can get.
一定记得要先询问。如果你找不到设备的主人,就放弃它去找其他的插座吧。要知道,这些设备的主人可能要参加一个至关重要的会议或者接听重要电话,他们需要设备保持充足的'电量。
2. Don't Wear Headphones Away From Your Desk
2. 离开座位时不要戴耳机
Does your company allows its employees to work with headphones on? Plugging into music can be agreat way to concentrate and block out the noise and distractions of a busy work environment, but be sure to take them off every time you leave your seat. Even if you want to try and maintain your level of concentration, don't be tempted to wear headphones in communal areas, it can be perceived as anti-social, and downright rude.
你的公司允许员工戴耳机工作吗?戴耳机听音乐可以很好地集中精力,阻挡忙碌的工作环境带来的噪音和干扰,但确保你离开座位的时候摘下耳机。即使你想要保持精力高度集中,也不要尝试在公共场所戴耳机,这会被认为是反社会的行为,并且非常粗鲁。
3. Don't Use Someone Else's Computer
3. 不要用别人的电脑
It's easy to think all equipment is company property and fair game for use, but this does not extend to computers and laptops. You should never use someone else's PC, even if it is just for a super-quick fact check. Most people are pretty possessive about their PCs and view unauthorized use as an intrusion of their privacy.
在办公室人们很容易认为所有的设备都是公司财产,每个人都能使用,但这并不包括电脑和笔记本电脑。永远都不要用别人的电脑,即使你只是百度一下。许多人都想独自占有自己的电脑,并且认为未经允许而使用自己的电脑是一种侵犯个人隐私的行为。
4. Don't Forget to Refill Supplies
4. 别忘了补充物资
Be a good neighbor when it comes to office equipment. If you use the last of the photocopier paper, refill it. Return gadgets fully charged. Put a new pot of coffee on if you have the last cup. Report inevitable printer errors to someone who can fix the issue. Don't walk away from an issue, even if you're mega-busy and think no one noticed that you were the last person to use it.
当涉及到办公设备时,要当一个好邻居。如果你把剩下的复印纸用完了,记得补充。用完设备之后记得把电充满。如果你喝完了最后一杯咖啡,记得准备一壶新的。打印机出了问题,记得给维修工报修。别把问题放着不管,即使你真的很忙,以为没人会注意到你是最后一个使用者。
5. Put Your Phone on Silent at All Times
5. 时刻把手机调成静音
Even if it's office policy to allow personal calls on your mobile phone, we strongly suggest switching your phone to silent every single time you enter the office. You may only get personal calls on occasion, but you can bet the times you do either someone important will be walking past or you'll have left your phone unattended at your desk while everyone else hears it ring. Also, your novelty alert tones might amuse you, but can seriously grate on the nerves of nearby colleagues. Don't be that person.
即使公司政策允许你接打个人电话,我们也强烈建议你每次进办公室时把手机调成静音状态。你可能只是偶尔接打个人电话,但是你可以设想,万一正好有重要的人经过,或者你把手机留在桌子上不管,周围的人都听到了铃声响。而且,你的新奇警报铃声可能会逗你开心,但它也严重刺激到你周围同事的神经。别当这种人。
6. Limit Laptop Activity in Meetings
6. 在会议中少使用笔记本电脑
While it's commonplace to take your laptop into meetings, try and be disciplined about what you do with it. Although it's tempting to carry on working, check mail, IM or even browse during meetings, you should limit this kind of activity out of politeness. If no one can see your screen, you may think that tapping away on the keyboard could be interpreted as taking notes, but it will be fairly obvious to anyone else present that your attention is away from the room.
虽然把个人的笔记本电脑带入会议室是很普遍的,但要注意克制自己对它的使用目的。虽然带着电脑可以很容易地在会议期间继续工作,查阅邮件、信息甚至是浏览网页,但出于礼貌,你应该限制自己的这些行为。如果没人能看到你的屏幕,可能你以为在别人看来你在键盘上敲打是在记笔记。但对在场的其他人来说,其实很明显能感觉到你的注意力已经不在这里了。
7. Don't Be an IM Nuisance
7. 别被即时通讯所拖累
Instant messaging is a really useful tool, but it's easy to misuse and this can be a real source of annoyance. We'd hope it goes without saying to respect someone's "busy" status, but there are other issues to consider too. Only inter-office IM someone with a query that can be resolved within a few brief responses. If the conversation is going to be longer than that, get up and speak to them in person or pick up the phone.
即时通讯是一个很有用的工具,但它很容易被误用,这可能是烦恼的真正来源。我们希望“忙碌”状态时不被打扰,但也有其他的问题需要考虑。只有当使用办公室内部的即时通讯,而且问题可以通过几个简短的回答解决时才可行。如果谈话越来越长,就当面说或者打电话吧。
8. Don't Be a Screen Smearer
8. 别当屏幕涂抹者
Finally, this may seem like a small thing to pick up on, but we promise you it's a huge source of annoyance for many. Don't be a screen smearer. We're obviously not talking about touch screens here, but monitors and laptop displays. Some people really dislike it when you put fingerprints on their screens. While it's easy to do if you're trying to make a point or explain something, try not to touch other people's screens and definitely don't touch any screen if you've got dirty fingers.
最后,这看起来是一件小事,但是我们保证它会给很多人带来诸多烦恼。别当屏幕涂抹者。我们这里显然不是在谈论触摸屏,而是显示器和笔记本电脑这样的屏幕。有些人真的很不喜欢别人把指纹印在他们的屏幕上。当你想表达观点或解释事情时很容易这么做,但是尽量不要用手去摸别人的屏幕。如果你的手不干净,更是不要触碰任何屏幕。
职场礼仪英语知识:职场必备英语潮句
1、I'm an office worker. 我是上班族。
2、I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。
3、I'm happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
4、I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。
5、I'm glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
6、I'll call you. 我会打电话给你。
7、I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡觉/散步。
8、I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。
9、I need your help. 我需要你的帮助职。
10、I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。
11、I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。
12、I hope our dreams com#e true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。
13、I'm looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。
14、I'm supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。
15、I heard that you're getting married. Congratulations。听说你要结婚了,恭喜!
16、I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。
17、I can't do this. 我不能这么做。
18、Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。
19、Let's have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
20、Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?
21、What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?
22、When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?
23、Are you sure you can com#e by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?
24、Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?
25、The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。
26、Tom's birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。
27、Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?
28、Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?
29、Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?
30、He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。
31、Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?
32、Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
33、Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?
34、Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?
35、Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?
36、Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?
37、I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作
【职场礼仪英语知识】相关文章:
男性职场礼仪-礼仪知识03-07
职场有哪些社交礼仪-职场礼仪知识08-08
职场办公室礼仪知识-职场礼仪12-31
职场电话礼仪知识08-21
职场礼仪知识培训09-10
女性职场礼仪知识02-22
关于职场礼仪知识10-30
商务职场礼仪知识10-24
职场礼仪培训知识07-29