英语礼仪-实战对话篇

时间:2022-12-08 06:27:08 礼仪英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

英语礼仪-实战对话篇

F: Welcome aboard!

    F: 欢迎你来本公司工作!

英语礼仪-实战对话篇

    C: Thank you,I'm delighted to be working here,Mr.Buchwald.It's a pleasure to meet you again.

    C: 谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布华奇先生。我很荣幸再见到您。(后一句可以用于面试的时候已经见过的某人)

    F: Call me Buck,will you?My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody call me Buck.It's easier.

    F: 叫我布客就可以了,好吗?我的全名是雷奇纳客.布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

    C: I would hesitate to call you anything but Mr.Buchwald.Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of the family name?

    C: 除了布奇华先生之外,我不好直呼其他名字,替别人另外取绰号,不是很不礼貌吗?

    F: Well,President Eisenhower was known as Ike.Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

    F: 嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被昵称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的名字。

    F:It's been our tradition ever since the company was small.And don't worry about the disrespect business.OK?

    F:在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

    C:I'll try.

    C:我会试试看。

    F:Good.But when there are outsiders,like business people from other companies,it might be good practice to address your higher-ups as Mr.,Ms.orwhatever is appropriate.

    F:好。不过。如果有外人在时,如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、小姐或任何适当的称谓。

    F:To the outside world,our custom may be interpreted as a singn of flippancy or lax discipline.Get it?

    C:对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

    C:Yes,sir.

    C:是的,先生。

    F:(laughing)And don't sir me either.Now I'll show you your private office.

    F:(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。

    F: Now,this is our office block.We have all the administrative deparatments in it.Our office is on the third floor.

    这是我们的办公大楼,所有的行政机构都在里面。我们的办公室在三楼。

    C: Shall I meet my colleagues?

    C:我能见见同事吗?

    F: Sure, come with me.

    F:当然可以,跟我来。

    F: Yi Di, I would like you to meet our new comer, C, he just graduated from Tsinghua University.

    F:易迪,我向你介绍一位新同事C,他刚刚从清华大学毕业。

    Yi Di: Nice to meet you.

    易迪:很高兴见到你。

    C: I am new to the working world and would appreciate your guidance.

    C:我没有什么工作经验,请你多指教。

    Yi Di: That's all right, I will try my best to assist if you need any help.

    易迪:别客气,如果需要帮忙,我会尽力的。

    C: Great!

    C:太好了。

    F: Well, as other guys are still not in, I'll introduce you to them later.

    F:其他人还没来,我晚些时候介绍给你。

    C: All right.

    C:好的。

    后来C自己偶遇一位同事M。

    M:Is this you first day to our office?

    M:你是第一天来上班吗?

    C:Yes, I am the new comer.I'm reporting for work today,and I guess I am a little anxious to get here.

    C: 是的,我是新来的。我今天来报到,我感觉自己有点紧张。

    M:Relax。What's your position?

    M: 别担心。你是做哪方面工作的?

    C: I was hired by the Personnel Section and told to report here to work as a secretary.

    C: 人事部让我到这里报到上班做秘书。

    M:oh, welcome

    M: 欢迎。

【英语礼仪-实战对话篇】相关文章:

商务礼仪英语对话11-11

经典的英语面试对话07-06

攻克面试实战:求职英语20天07-07

外贸英语实战汇总:第7篇07-29

外贸英语实战汇总:第9篇07-29

英语面试的情景对话12-30

爆笑英语笑话对话10-28

英语笑话对话大全12-30

英语电话面试对话12-09

英语模拟面试对话11-28