接待礼仪英语口语示例
礼仪是人类为维系社会正常生活而要求人们共同遵守的最起码的道德规范,它是人们在长期共同生活和相互交往中逐渐形成,并且以风俗、习惯和传统等方式固定下来。以下是小编为大家整理的接待礼仪英语口语示例,仅供参考,希望能够帮助大家。
接待礼仪英语口语示例1
久仰,久仰!
I have long been looking forward to meeting you.
I have long desired to meet you.
久违了。
I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
It’s been such a long time since we met last time.
久闻大名。
I’ve heard a lot about you.
这次由我负责全程陪同你们。
I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?
Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight. 或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?
谢谢你专程来接我。
Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?
May I know your name,please?
很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼
Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)
中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”
There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?
As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。
This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it
together.If there is any special request,just let me know.
如果有什么需要帮忙的.尽管说。
If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.
Just let me know if you need anything.
我们安排你住在城里的酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。
We’ve arranged for you to stay inHotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.
我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。
We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.
除了正式会谈以外.我们也为大家安排了一些游览活动。
In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.
我期待着您的再次来访。
I’m looking forward to your visit again.
代我向问好。
Remember me to / Say hello tofor me.
不用谢,这是我们应该做的。
Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.
欢迎再来!
Do come again.
接待礼仪英语口语示例2
情景一:当到飞机场去迎接国外客人时,客人下了飞机朝你走过来时……
客人: Nice to meet you !
回答: Nice to meet you , too !
客人: How do you do ?
回答: How do you do ?
如客人未向你打招呼,只有目光接触时,此时要微笑着说:
Welcome you !
情景二:当国外客人准备上车时,司机应马上反应,为客人打开车门,并用手挡住车门的上方,可以说……
Please!
下车时,帮客人打开车门,并用手挡住车门的上方:
Please! After you !
你先请!
贴士: 为客人提供任何服务时,都要说: Please !
情景三: 当客人坐上车,基于礼貌,他可能会问及你的'姓名……
客人: What’s your name ?
回答: My name is ROSE .
贴士: 最好给自已取个英文名。
情景四:当国外客户向你表示感谢,要懂得接受他的谢意……
客人:Thank you ! (Thanks)
回答:My pleasure !
我的荣幸
或: You’re welcome !
不用客气
情景五:把客人送到酒店道再见:
1、See you !
如果此时天色已晚,也可说:
3、Good night !
或
4、Have a sweet dream !
当客户过来问你洗手间在哪,回答时……
客户:Where is the toilet , please ?
或: Could you tell me where I can wash my hands ?
回答:Please turn left (right) at the corner
或: Let me show you to go 。
让我指引您去
当客人问你时,你没听明白时,……
1、I’m sorry ! I beg you pardon ?
此时客人重复意思时,你明白了他的意思,……
2、I see , please ……
当客人坐下,需要上饮料时,需敲门进去,眼睛平视客人,声音要柔和.
1、Would you like some drink , sir ? Coffee or tea and coke , please ?
先生,请问您想要点什么饮料,是咖啡,茶或是可乐 ?
客人:Coffee please . Thanks !
回答:My pleasure
当客人向你走过来,并且眼睛注视你时,应脸带微笑,用眼睛平视对方。
1、What can I do for you ?
或:Would you like some help ?
客人:I want some handkerchiefs .
回答:Here you are . Please .
当有客人的来电时,需敲门进去,走进对方身边告之……
1、Excuse me , Please answer the telephone .
客人:Thank you ! Where ?
回答:Information desk . Please .
接待礼仪英语口语示例3
一、接待服务
1.当我们想要与客人确认房间预订情况的时候,可以这样说:
(1)What kind of room would you be prefer?
您要什么样的房间?
(2)Have you got a booking?
您预订了吗?
(3)A single room or a double room?
要单人间还是双人房间?
2.确认好房间后,为了了解客人的个人信息,我们可以这样问:
(1)May I see your passport?
我能看一下您的护照吗?
(2)Could you fill in this form, please?
请您填一下这张登记表好吗?
(3)Could you sign your name, please?
请您签一下名,好吗?
3.最后,若还要向客人询问其他问题,可以这样说:
(1)How would you like to pay, sir , in cash or by credit card ?
先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?
(2)Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?
您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?
(3)Could you keep your room key until you check out ?
请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。
二、收银服务
1.要与客人核对账单情况,可以这样说:
(1)Here is your bill. It‘s2000Yuan in all.
这是您的账单。总共2000元。
(2)Please check it and sign here.
请核对一下,在这里签个字。
(3)May I check the details for you , please?
我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?
(4)We''ll have to charge you $10 extra.
我们要向您额外收10美元。
2.若在收款时遇到问题,我们可以这样说:
(1)I am sorry, sir ,there has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it .
对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。
(2)Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?
先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?
(3)Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.
对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。
【接待礼仪英语口语示例】相关文章:
接待礼仪的英语口语09-14
公司接待礼仪英语口语11-18
关于接待礼仪的英语口语12-28
会议接待礼仪08-08
职场接待礼仪01-21
公务接待礼仪12-16
接待礼仪201512-16
礼仪接待英语11-11
拜访礼仪和接待礼仪09-13
会展接待必备英语口语08-21