办公室礼仪英语之称呼
Office etiquette are formal rules of behavior that make professional encounters pleasant and productive. While certain procedures may seem awkward or wasteful to you as you begin working in a new situation, resist the urge to make immediate changes. Discover how things are done and why. Observe how others answer the telephone, dress, decorate desks or office space, snack on the job, circulate memos, etc. Establish in your mind other people's priorities before asserting your own. Any changes you initiate will have more validity after you have familiarized yourself with the customary procedures.
办公室礼仪能够使得职业生活愉快并且富于效率。在你刚刚开始在一个新环境上班,你可能对某些礼仪感到难以运用得体甚至觉得是繁文缛节,但是不要马上改变它。留心观察该怎样做和为什么这样做:接电话、穿衣服、办公桌和办公区的布局及装饰,在办公室用餐、传阅文件等等。你首先要对别人的行为留下印象然后再确定自己的行为规范。在你对约定俗成的习惯熟悉后再开始做一些改变会更加富有成效。
Every Office has its own protocol for who is called by his or her first name and who is called by his or her title. New employees should follow suit, after listening carefully to how people are addressed.
每个办公室对于称呼某人名字或者是称呼他/她的头衔都有固定的习惯。新雇员要遵循习惯,注意别人是怎样称呼的。
Whatever your position, a办公室礼仪无论你在公司处于何种职位,即便别人帮了个小忙,也要说一声谢谢。
办公室礼仪英语:上班第一天
Zhang Hai: Good morning Mr Mo, it's a pleasure to meet you again.
张海:早上好,莫先生,我很荣幸再见到您。
Mo: Nice to see you, if you work hard,skys the limits here.
莫:很高兴见到你,好的开始是成功的一半。希望你前途无量。
Zhang Hai: Thanks, shall I meet my colleagues?
张海:谢谢,我能见见同事吗?
Mo: Sure, come with me.
莫:当然可以,跟我来。
Mo: Yi Di, I would like you to meet our new comer, Zhang Hai, he just graduated from Qinghua University.
莫:易迪,我向你介绍一位新同事张海,他刚刚从清华大学毕业。
Yi Di: Nice to meet you.
易迪:很高兴见到你。
Zhang Hai: I am new to the working world and would appreciate your guidance.
张海:我没有什么工作经验,请你多指教。
Yi Di: That's all right, I will try my best to assist if you need any help.
易迪:别客气,如果需要帮忙,我会尽力的。
Zhang Hai: Great!
张海:太好了。
Mo: Well, as other guys are still not in, I'll introduce you to them later.
莫:其他人还没来,我晚些时候介绍给你。
Zhang Hai: All right.
张海:好的`。
办公室礼仪英语:如何称呼对方?
Every office has its own protocol for who is called by his or her first name and who is called by his or her title. New employees should follow suit, after listening carefully to how people are addressed.
对于男女同事的名称或职位的称呼,各个公司有不同的规矩。新雇员应该注意他们相互如何称呼而效仿。
If yours is a
如果您的公司规矩是称呼职位,那么在单独会见时,您可以直呼老板查理,而有其他人在场时,应称其多迪先生。
If yours is an informal office, you still should wait for the other person to say,
如果您的公司比较随便,您最好还是等到别人把“库叶先生”介绍给您后再如此称呼。在此之前,你还是要等他对你说:“请叫我Jim吧。”
Everyone, no matter whether the office is formal of informal, has a name. No assistant should ever be referred to as
无论公司是否有无规矩,每个人都有称呼。不是每个经理助理都可以用类似“姑娘”的倪称。如果必须说明所属关系,则应如此介绍:她是Charlene Walter,我的助理,或我的助理 Angela Badalato。
【办公室礼仪英语之称呼】相关文章:
办公室礼仪英语之如何称呼对方08-29
如何称呼对方办公室礼仪英语09-14
职场办公室的称呼礼仪介绍11-18
职场称呼礼仪07-26
商务称呼礼仪09-17
职场办公室的称呼礼仪要点介绍11-18
职场礼仪之办公室礼仪11-13
职场称呼的礼仪09-23
商务称呼礼仪常识09-21