最常用商务英语句子

时间:2018-03-05 商务英语 我要投稿

  下面是应届毕业生网小编整理的最常用商务英语句子, 希望对大家有帮助。

  I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

  - You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

  - It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  - I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  - If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  - Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  - So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  - We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

  - We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  -- That'll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  -- Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  -- I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  -- Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  -- It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  -- But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  -- I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  -- We've got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  -- Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  -- We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  -- Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  -- If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

  -- I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  -- We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  -- I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  -- Welcome to our factory.

  欢迎到我们工厂来。

  -- I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  -- You'll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  -- Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  -- Then we could look at the production line.

  然后我们再去看看生产线。

  -- These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  -- They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  -- We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  -- Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  -- The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  -- All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  -- We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  -- Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  -- Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  -- I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  -- Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  -- Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  -- What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  -- All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  -- What's your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  -- I'm impressed by your approach to business.

最常用商务英语句子相关推荐