- 相关推荐
登机英语:行李超重,行李托运和超重费英文表达
1 这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
2 夫人,有手提行李吗?
Any hand luggage, madam?
Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?
3 我有一只背包。
I have one shoulder bag.
4 您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?
Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
5 手提行李不用称重。
Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
6 手提行李不包括在内。
Hand-baggage is not included.
7 那么我把它们拿出来作手提行李。
Well, I’ll take them out as carry-on baggage.
8 请您把行李标签系上可以吗?
Could you put on the luggage label, please?
9 请把这些标签系在手提行李上。
Please fasten these tags on your hand-carried luggage.
10 您的行李都系好标签了吗?
Is your luggage properly labeled?
11 把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?
Will you put your luggage on the counter?
12 请您把行李放在机器上好吗?
Would you put your baggage on the machine, please?
13 请您把行李全部放在磅秤上好吗?
Would you please put all your luggage on the scales?
14 你看我的手提包要过磅吗?
Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
15 嚅,就是这些要不要把我们的全部行李一起过磅?
Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
16 我的行李必须全部过磅吗?
May all my luggage be weighed?
注意:
办理登机手续:check in
柜台:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大)
行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage
17 我一共三件行李超重吗?
I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
18 先生,您有多少件行李要托运?
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
19 我想托运这三件行李。
I want to check these three pieces.
20 这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。
Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
21 您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。
Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
22 我可以随身带手提包上机吗?
Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
23 您可以免费带手提行李上机。
You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
24 免费行李限额是25千克。
The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
25 是的,每人限25千克。
Yes, you're allowed twenty-five kilos each.
26 您只能带24磅行李。
You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
27 这没超出免费行李限额吧。
Is that inside the free allowance?
28 刚好低于限额。
It's just below the limit.
29 它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。
They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
30 不需要超重费。
There's no excess to pay.
31 对不起,先生,您的行李超重5千克。
I'm sorry, sir, you're five kilos overweight.
32 超重5千克。
It's five kilos overweight.
33 超过两磅。
It's two pounds over.
34 您的行李超重6千克。
You've got 6 kilos of excess baggage.
35 我不得不留下几本商品目录册。
I'll have to leave a couple of our catalogs behind.
36 我得收您超重费。
I'll have to charge you for overweight.
37 恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
38 您得付超重行李费。
You'll have to pay for the excess luggage.
39 那么我该付您多少钱?
Well, how much do I owe you?
40 超重费是每公斤5美元。
The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
41 把您的机票给我好吗?
Will you give me your ticket?
42 请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?
May I have your tickets and passports, please?
43 这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。
Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
44 这是您的行李单。
Here's your luggage bill.
45 这是一张机舱行李标签。
Here's a cabin luggage label.
46 这是您的机票及登机牌。
Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
47 可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。
Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card.
注意:
登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card
行李标签:luggage label
【登机英语:行李超重,行李托运和超重费英文表达】相关文章:
乘飞机托运行李须知07-19
关于英国留学行李托运和安检的各种问题07-17
航空乘坐飞机托运行李规定08-30
行李岗位职责08-08
行李管理制度04-12
行李员岗位职责05-18
行李员岗位职责08-30
意大利留学的行李重量要求08-29
留学法国必备行李05-30
英国留学行李清单06-22