1. Please send your reply by messenger.
2. Please reply immediately.
3. Please favor us with your reply as early as possible.
4. Please write to us by tonight"s mail, without fail.
5. May we remind you that we are still awaiting your early reply.
6. May we request the favor of your early reply?
7. A prompt reply would help us greatly.
8. A prompt reply will greatly oblige us.
9. Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.
10. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly esteemed.
11. We look forward to receiving your early reply.
12. We thank you now for this anticipated courtesy.
13. As the matter is urgent, an early reply will oblige.
14. We reply on receiving your reply by return of post.
15. We hope to receive your favor at an early date.
16. We hope to be favored with a reply with the least delay.
17 We await good news with patience.
18. We hope to receive a favorable reply per return mail.
19. We await the pleasure of receiving a favorable reply at an early date.
20. We await the favor of your early (prompt) reply.
21. A prompt reply would greatly oblige us.
22. We trust you will favor us with an early (prompt) reply.
23. We trust that you will reply us immediately.
24. We should be obliged by your early (prompt) reply.
25. Will you please reply without delay what your wishes are in this matter?
26. Will you kindly inform us immediately what you wish us to do?
27. We request you to inform us of your decision by return of post.
28. We are awaiting (anxious to receive) your early reply.
29. We thank you for the anticipated favor of your early reply.