商务英语信函万能句子

时间:2024-10-27 07:24:10 商务英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

商务英语信函万能句子

  在平日的学习、工作和生活里,大家都知道一些经典的句子吧,句子是由词或词组构成的语言基本运用单位。那么什么样的句子才是好的句子呢?以下是小编整理的商务英语信函万能句子,欢迎阅读与收藏。

商务英语信函万能句子

  1、Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

  有劳贵方,不胜感激。

  2、We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

  不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

  3、We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

  对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

  4、Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

  对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

  5、We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

  贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

  6、We should be grateful for your trial order.

  如承试订货,不胜感激。

  7、We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

  如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

  8、It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

  如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

  9、We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

  如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

  10、We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

  收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

  11、We assure you of our best services at all times.

  我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

  12、If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

  贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

  13、It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

  我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

  14、We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

  我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

  15、We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

  我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

  16、We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.

  我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

  17、We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

  我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

  18、We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

  我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

  19、This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

  这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

  20、We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

  恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

  21、All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis? May I ask if you allow any discount?

  你所有的报价都是基于Vancouver港的FOB价格吗?可否给予一定折扣?

  22、Isn't it possible to give us a little more discount?

  就不能给我们一点点折扣吗?

  23、If you are prepared to give me some allowance, I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.

  如果你准备再降一点价格,我可以考虑给你一份一万打的订单。

  24、Should you be prepared to reduce your price?

  贵方就不能降点价格吗?

  25、If I show you an offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

  如果我给你看一份比你们更低的报价,你们会按照那个价格和我们成交吗?

  26、If the order is a substantial one, how much would you come down?

  如果是一份数量巨大的订单,你们能够降多少价格?

  27、May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

  我们可否建议贵方在目前报价的基础上再给出点让步?

  28、If we place an order for 2,00 dozens up, can you give us a special discount?

  如果我们下单采购200打以上的数量,你方可否给我们一个特殊的折扣?

  29、If our order is more than 10,000 MT, would you give us an additional 6% commission ?

  如果我们的订单超过一万公吨,你们可否给我们额外6%的佣金?

  30、We hope you will allow us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

  我们希望贵方基于我们6千打的采购量,给我们一定折扣。

  31、We'd like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

  由于我们的采购量较大,我们希望贵方降低价格。

  32、Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

  由于当下市场行情走低,如果贵方想要我们提高销售量,就给我们一个更低的价格吧。

  33、We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

  我们想要贵方自行车的最低报价。

  34、We invite quotation of the lowest price.

  我们想要最低报价。

  35、We hope that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices.

  我们希望贵司在现有报价的基础上再让步一点。

  36、If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

  如果你方可以再降2%的价格,我们可以采购20公吨。

  37、If possible we'd like to ask for reduction of 5,000 Per MT.

  如果可能的话,我们想要每公吨再降5000。

  38、If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

  如果你愿意给我再降5%的价格,我愿意采购5000打。

  39、The sugar of French-made has been sold at level $ 98 per long ton, if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

  法国制造的糖售价是每长吨$98的价格水平。如果你能再把价格调低8%,我们就能达成交易。

  40、We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.

  如果你们把价格再降低15%,我们很乐意再向你们下单。否则我们只能去找别的供应商了。

【商务英语信函万能句子】相关文章:

商务英语信函01-22

商务英语信函10-12

商务英语信函范文08-31

商务英语信函范文上篇01-22

商务英语信函怎么写11-24

订单商务英语信函范文10-24

商务英语信函范文下篇01-22

商务英语信函写作原则09-16

商务英语常见邀请信函01-22