保险的商务英语句子

时间:2020-11-15 15:29:47 商务英语 我要投稿

关于保险的商务英语句子

  对外贸易的运输保险是指:被保险人(出口人或进口人)对一批或若干批货物向保险人按一定金额投保一定的险别,并交纳保险费;保险人承保后,如果所保货物在运输过程中发生约定范围内的损失,应按照所出具的'保险单的规定给予被保险人经济上的补偿。

关于保险的商务英语句子

  1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against allrisks.

  我们已将一千箱啤酒按发票金额的百分之一百一十投保一切险。

  2. If you desire us to insure against a special risk, an extra premium will have to be charged.

  如你想投保特殊险别,将向你收取额外保费。

  3. This risk is coverable at a premium of 0.25%.

  该险别的保险费是百分之零点二五。

  4. The insurance company insures this risk with 5% franchise.

  保险公司保这种险有百分之五的免赔额。

  5. After loading the goods on board the ship, you must go to the insurance company to havethem insured.

  货船装船后,你必须找保险公司为货物投保。

  6. We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport,such as Free of Particular Average (F. P.A.), With Particular Average (W.P.A.), All Risks andExtraneous Risks.

  我们可以承保海洋运输的所有险别,如:平安险、水渍险、一切险 和附加险。

  7. W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage suit your consignment.

  贵方货物适合于投保水渍险及破碎险。

  8. The premium is calculated according to the premium rate or rates for risks to be covered.

  保险费是根据投保险别的保险费率计算的。

  9. They will undertake to compensate you for the losses according to the risks insured.

  他们将根据所投保的险别,对损失负责赔偿。

  10. We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.

  我们可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别。

  11. We won’t have such a risk included, as it is not stipulated in the Ocean Marine CargoClauses.

  我们不能投保此项险别,因为海洋运输条款中没有包括这一险别。

  12. Do you cover risk other than W.P.A. and War Risk?

  除了水渍险和战争险外,你们还保其他险吗?

  13. As a rule, the extra premium involved will be for buyer’s account.

  按常规,额外保险费应由买方负责。

  14. Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.

  请注意我们的保险范围只是发票金额的百分之一百一十。

  15. How long is the period from the commencement to termination of the insurance?

  保险责任的起讫期限有多长?

  16. We adopt the warehouse-to-warehouseclause that is commonly used in internationalinsurance.

  我们采用国际保险中常用的“仓至仓”的责任条款。

  17. According to international practice, we do notinsure against such risks unless the buyers call forthem.

  按照国际惯例,我们不投保这些险别,除非买主提出要求投保。

  18. Breakage is a special risk, for which an extra premium will have to be charged.

  破碎险是一种特别险,需收取额外保险费。

  19. Because they aren’t delicate goods and not likely to be damaged on the voyage.

  因为这些不是易碎易损的货物,航行中不大可能被损坏。

【关于保险的商务英语句子】相关文章:

关于商务英语句子介绍12-17

商务英语谈判中关于数量的精彩句子12-14

商务英语面试句子11-07

常用的商务英语句子09-23

常用商务英语句子09-22

商务英语常用经典句子08-21

商务英语会话常用句子12-17

关于商务英语的就业前景08-21

关于商务英语的经典口语11-18

关于失业保险的条例11-18