商务谈判经典句式

时间:2020-11-28 12:17:09 商务英语 我要投稿

商务谈判经典句式

  Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

商务谈判经典句式

  我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

  We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

  我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

  Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

  请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

  This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.

  这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

  Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

  你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

  I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

  不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的

  Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

  大量 询盘 证明我们的产品质量过硬。

  We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

  很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

  My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

  我的`报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

  Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

  再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

  Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

  能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

  Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

  不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

  在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说:

  I see what you mean.

  (我明白您的意思。)

  如果表示赞成,可以说:

  That's a good idea.

  (是个好主意。)

  或者说:

  I agree with you.

  (我赞成。)

  如果是有条件地接受,可以用on the condition that这个句型,例如:

  We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.

  (如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。)

  在与外商,尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,最好坦白地提出来而不要拐弯抹角,比如,表示无法赞同对方的意见时,可以说:

  I don't think that's a good idea.

  (我不认为那是个好主意。)

  或者

  Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.

  (坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。)

  如果是拒绝,可以说:

  We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.

  (我们这一次不准备接受你们的建议。)

  有时,还要讲明拒绝的理由,如

  To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China.

  (说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得好。)

  谈判期间,由於言语沟通问题,出现误解也是在所难免的:可能是对方误解了你,也可能是你误解了对方。在这两种情况出现後,你可以说:

  No, I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was...

  (不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是……)

  或者说:

  Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you.

  (哦,对不起,我误解你了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。)

  http://www.kingschina.net

  总之不管你说什么,你最终的目的就是要促成一笔生意。即使不成,也要以善意对待对方,也许你以后还有机会,生意不成人情在,你说对吗

【商务谈判经典句式】相关文章:

GMAT写作经典句式收集08-10

商务谈判经典英文11-18

商务谈判经典口语11-18

商务谈判经典句型12-20

经典外贸口语句式汇总08-30

GMAT作文经典句式20句08-07

国际商务谈判经典案例10-31

商务谈判必备经典句11-04

GRE考试作文经典背诵句式12-27

职场英语:商务谈判经典必备01-18